Explanation and Harry Potter

"Tell me everything." Kate said as soon as I walked in the door. This is going to be a long night I thought, then I spent the next twenty minutes explaining our adventure at the park in detail. When I finished she was dead silent and her face was Frozen in place.

"Kate?" I asked her worried about her mental health, because with her you never know and its always good to make sure everything's doing ok in the noggin when she does stuff like this." Are you ok?" I went to the side of her head and looked inside here ear. "Nope there is a gaping hole inside your head, I can see out the other ear through this ear." I told her knowing that would wake her from her trance, and I was right cause not two seconds later a slap was delivered to the back of my head, I smiled.

"You know I hate when you do that." She told me with a cringe, she said it gives her 'chills' when people touch her ear or some shit like that.

"I know. Thats why I did it." I told her with a smirk, just then Kate's cute little kitten makkah jumped on my back...yeah i know weird name. She named it after some anime thing I don't really know. I pulled the little kitten off my back and cradled her in my arms. "So what do you want to do tonight?" I looked at her giving her the look she knew all too well.

"Really Kayla? Another Harry Potter marathon?" I nodded. She gave me a look but put it in anyway. "Your a pain in the ass you know that?" I laughed.

"Please, my presence is a blessing you love me." I said giving her an innocent look.

"Yeah, blessing, thats what you are." She told me in VERY sarcastic mannor i might add.

"Yeah yeah yeah just hit play on the movie. I wanna kick Voldemorts ass!" She laughed at that but never the less clicked play any way and slowly we drifted off to sleep somewhere during the third movie.

__________________________________________________________________

ok im soooo sorry about this taking forever to post but see what happened was is I got a bad case of writers block and then i got busy with school and i got a job at taco bell... anyway I was so busy i kinda forgot about the book and then my friend kaitlin asked me if we could write it together so yeah we're gonna write all four books together and hopefully post on a regular basis...anyway if there is still anybody out there still reading this please like and comment and give feedback on everything I hope to post again pretty soon!