Chapter 11

Alissa POV:

I stared at him bewildered. I couldn't utter a word. My mind was in haywire. Everything at the moment was not making sense.

He was also staring back at me with his golden eyes with an unknown emotion. He was still clamping my arms in a firm grip. He was standing so close to me that I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks. I fidgeted with my arm because he was hurting me.

He let go of my arms and stood more closer to me, only inches apart, making me more nervous than before. He was trying to intimidate me by his nearness, and I was falling into his trap.

He was still staring at me without speaking a word. His face was Impassive and his furious cold eyes trying to penetrate my soul.

"Tell me what are you doing here Alissa, I want to know." He said.

"Wh..what are you doing h..here Nicholas," I repeated what Nicholas said earlier. I was still in shock.

"Answer my question first." He said in a demanding tone, strong yet calm.

"I..I am here with my friends," I said and looked at the ground, avoiding his piercing gaze. I felt like he was a scolding father and I was a mischievous kid caught red-handed by him.

"This is not a place to visit with friends.....tell me clearly Alissa, were you here to stalk me again like before." His eyes were dilated with fury as he took a hold of my chin firmly and made me look up at him.

"Are you delusional Nicholas! this is a coincidence! Why would I stalk you!." I jerked away his fingers, and said in a raised voice.

"Ah maybe, you are interested in me and wanted to gain my attention." He said and smirked, arching an eyebrow.

I clenched my hands into a fist, stopping the urge to beat the hell out of him, even I know that he would easily overpower me.

What he thinks of himself. He is such a narcissistic person. He thinks that I am keeping tabs on him but he is not smart enough to guess that it is a coincidence. A bloody coincidence!

I glared at him, trying to castrate this man by my eyes but he was unaffected. He abruptly raises his hand and caresses my jaw, making me tensed.

"But you already got my attention a long time ago." He says while slowly letting his gaze assess me from head to toe, making my cheeks redden. Pervert.

"Let me go," I said in a deadly calm voice, controlling my anger, trying my best to stay calm.

"Ok then just tell me......with whom have you came with, Is it a boy or girl." He asked it like I was a criminal.

That's enough, He got no right to interrogate me like this!

I collected myself and said boldly in a raised voice, "This is none of your business mister, Now back off instantly." I pushed back his chest and stared back at him with courage.

He smirked and what he did next was unexpected, In a moment, He pulled me back to himself by my waist and I crashed on his rock hard chest. He took my face in his hand and leaned his mouth to my ear.

"Everything concerning you is my business Alissa, remember it. I would easily know where to get you." He whispered in my ear in a dangerous tone. His hot breath fanning over my neck, making me feel giddy and nervous.

He's probably playing with me.

I shouldn't believe him.

"Get away from me, you bastard." I pushed him back with all my might, making him stumble back. He was still wearing a devilish smirk on his face, making me angrier.

What's with his moods, he is so confusing.

I didn't spare him another glance and got out of the doors hurriedly. I walked at a fast pace towards the hall. My heart beating crazily against my rib cage. I never expected to meet him here.

Oh god, how I am gonna deal with him later.

First at the graveyard, and now here.

Why am I destined to meet him in strange situations?

I looked behind in haste and found him nowhere in the tunnel.

...............................................................................................................................................

"Where were you, you missed my cousin's match," Liza said frowning as soon as I got there. My heart was still beating crazily after the incident.

"Yeah, Sorry, umm...I....was stuck in the washroom." I made an excuse, looking ahead while sitting. I kept my facial expression impassive, to not gather their attention.

I again sat between David and Liza. They both were focused on the match. Scott was fighting with another fighter skillfully but not as good as Nicholas.

Ugh, Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas.

Why can't I get him out of mind?

He is like a virus to my brain, No man has never affected me this much.

What he is doing here, He didn't tell me. Why would he be involved in an illegal act to earn money, He is already loaded with Money.

He is such a Hypocrite. In school, he is a good boy with excellent academics, so polite and charming to others. And here, he fights brutally and aggressively, making others almost bleed, no wonder why he named himself thunder because he sure attacks like a thunderstorm. He was also unusually  flirting with me instead of ignoring me.

"Everything concerning you is my business Alissa, remember it. I would easily know where to get you."

His voice was ringing in my ears like a tape recorder. He really is messing with my mind.

Hello guys,

Short update, yeah I know but I have been suffering from writer's block, hope to get over from it soon.

Don't forget to vote, comment and Share.