Chapter 12

Third person POV:

The music was blasting through the speakers. Most of the teenagers were dancing and jumping on DJ's throbbing music, while many were huddled in corners of the club.

Amidst of dancing people, Nicholas was sitting on a sofa, drinking beer and at the same time smoking. One might have guessed that he was here enjoying the party like others but as a calculative and clever person he was, His mind was reeling for a plan and his observing eyes were like a hawk, searching for its prey.

In order to haunt good prey, you first have to know their weaknesses because that is where you get to control them. If you succeeded in controlling people, then you are unstoppable. Nicholas smirks at his thought, he often gets to see his father doing it all the time.

He gulps his drink and sees the two girls passing through the crowd towards the washroom. He extinguishes the cigarette, gets up and walks towards the towards the girl's bathroom, where many aroused teenagers were busy making out and not noticing his silhouette passing through them.

Nicholas gets to the door of the bathroom. Opening it a little, he peaks in and smirks maliciously. He takes out his phone, recording the video of the situation in front of him quietly.

He glances suspiciously around him and after a while stops the recording, quickly heading towards the club with quite steps like a cat burglar.

When he gets out of the club. He sees the video and smirks triumphally because he has gotten for what he came for.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

"Sandra can I have a word with you," Nicholas says with a charming smile when he approaches her in the council room.

"Yeah sure, why not." She puts her pen down and motions Nicholas to sit on a chair.

He sits and glances around in the room. She is alone in the room but he acts innocently and asks nonchalantly "Nobody is here in the room".

"Yeah it's just me, you could ask anything you want." She said.

After a moment of silence Nicholas says "I need a favor from you".

She nods and says "Go on, I am listening."

He leans forward and says calmly" I need you to keep me informed about the matters concerning Alissa Williams."

"I didn't understand Nicholas, what are you saying." She says with scrunched up eyebrows, showing that she is confused.

Nicholas keeps gazing at her, making her feel uncomfortable. He then says "Its simple, I need you to stalk Alissa for me."

She is taken aback by his remark and says boldly," Hey Listen, mister, I am not going to do this thing with that girl, and if you are interested in her then approach her by yourself, why ask me."

"I am not interested in her," he said and shrugged his shoulders.

"So why are you asking for this?" Sandra said in a serious tone with raised brows.

"That is none of your business, I just need my work to be done." Nicholas also replied back with all seriousness.

"Sorry, but I can't do that for you," Sandra said and got busy in her writing, giving him the cue to leave.

"So you are not doing it," He arches an eyebrow, and says in a challenging tone.

"Yeah I won't be doing it, you can bother someone else to do it." She says and continued her writing.

Nicholas who has been smiling at her, smiles more widely and leans back. He takes out his phone and opens it. He plays the video and shows it to Sandra, making her pale and wide-eyed.

" H..How did you ge...get this." She trembles in anger and shock. She grasped the table corner tightly to control her anger and glared at him with all hatred.

"Well, I have my own sources...So are you still not going to help me out in this matter, or would you want to let everyone see you as a gay....... Tsk tsk won't It be a big scandal for you and your family." He said in a curt tone, smirking at her.

"Are you blackmailing me." She said with gritted teeth.

"Oh yes I am doing it and I will be....If you refused me."

"You won't dare to do that." She said in a raised voice.

He shows her the phone where he has many people in school contacts, including teachers also. " I can send this video to all of them from an anonymous number."

Sandra keeps glaring at him without uttering a word. She feels like a mouse infront of a lion, powerless and vulnerable, If she refused him then He'll ruin her reputation, possibly she could get fired from her position in the Student Council as a vice president. She should accept this offer as it won't do no harm to her.

Nicholas huffs out loud, clearly pressurizing her to answer quickly, After a while he says in a serious tone, "I don't have much time to wait, If you're refusing me then I am going to upload this video right now." He gestures towards his phone.

"Wait..wait...I...I'll do it....but you have to delete this video," Sandra said in a pleading tone, a scared look on her face, making him feel powerful.

"I will delete it...but you have to do the work first." He said and stands up from the chair.

"And yeah one more thing....You are going to invite Alissa in your house for a birthday party, and about the expenses, leave it on me." He said in a commanding tone and goes out of the room without listening to her pleadings and questions.

Hello guys,

just a short update to keep up with the suspense of the story.

 Most people could be bothered by Nicholas's behavior but my peeps wait up, he has a reason why he is acting like this after all many things have to be unraveled bit by bit so wait up for a good chapter which I will update on this weekend.

Love you all,

Muneeba Khalid.