Chapter 16

Unedited:

 Alissa POV:

Vomiting in Jason car was unexpected thing. But he said that I won't need to fix his car instead I just need to do one thing for him.

To help him do his homework in his house for two weeks.

Firstly this seemed like a ridiculous Idea but I had no other option left, Even though I wanna pay for cleaning his expensive car but he clearly said that I won't need to do it as he already got it done the next day.

So yeah right now I was here in his room, sitting on his bed, doing his Biology homework, while Jason, sprawled beside me was poking the pen continuously in my arm, getting on my nerves. 

"For the last time I am warning you, Stop...poking...me" I said and took his pen, glaring at him deadly.

"Oops, sorry but you are so boring, I didn't agree with that." He frowns with a pout in a fake manner. He sure like to tease people a lot.

"So what exactly do you want Mr Jason Watson." I stopped working and looked at him, with an annoyed expression.

He smiles widely showing off his colgate smile, and put his fingers on his chin, acting like he is thinking and said, " I want you to entertain me"

I rolled my eyes and focused on the notebook again and said loudly, " Well then you're very unlucky because I am not here for entertaining you."

"But you were entertaining everybody with your moves at the party," Jason, being the ultimate jerk, said and winked playfully.

I huffed out loud and said, "Oh god why did I just agreed to you for this."and motioned towards his notebooks.

"Because you thrown up in my car and you begged me to not tell this to everyone."

"I did not beg you for anything," I said in a raised voice.

"Oh but your condition said that all, besides I am not that person who spread rumors and talks around school, I am a cheerful guy, sweetie." He winked again.

"Ugh can you just shut up and let me do your homework, I have go to and do mine also!" I said and returned my attention to work.

 "Sweetie you have tolerate this cheerful guy for two weeks, but you have to fix up your bitchy attitude....hmmm....This might be because you're PMSing....how about I give you something sweet, so that it could fix your sour mood." He babbles and goes out of his room, leaving me behind, gazing at him confusingly. Why he is determined to lift my mood. 

He comes back with a bowl of Oreos and two glasses of milk, smiling at me. Seriously!Oreos!!!

 I found myself smiling back at him, he was looking cute with a boyish glint in his green eyes and grinning at me with pure mischievousness, he was looking like a next-door boy right now, not a notorious player as I thought of him.

 He placed the tray at the floor, and sat in indian style. He pats up the place beside him, gesturing  me to sit there so I closed the notebook and sat beside him on the floor, the full bowl of Oreos in front of my hungry eyes.

"So we are playing a game, in which we have to eat as many oreos as we can in 2 minutes, the one who eats the most will be the winner." Jason says and rubs his palms, and gazing at me with a grin. 

"So what will the winner gets?" I asked.

Jason leans closer and I felt his breath on my ear, he whispered, " the winner will get what he or she wants."He said it in a manner which made my stomach churn with nervousness. I nodded weakly and tried to concentrate on the bowl of biscuits.

He takes out his phone and set the timer for the game to begin. Glancing back at me with mischievousness. "Are you ready?" He asked and wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I nodded and he started counting and suddenly pounced on the bowl, leaving me surprised by this strange action, Jason began munching three oreos at a time in his big mouth. 

I also took two of them and began munching furiously, and then taking one after another but I was not quicker than him. I took the glass of milk and drank it, because my throat was getting clogged by swallowing many biscuits at a time. 

I began coughing when I ate my eighth Oreo, my mouth was full of it, and I prayed to God that I just swallow it with choking on it. I looked at Jason and saw him eating two to three Oreos at a time without having any problem, crumbles of the biscuit stick on his mouth.

 Suddenly If sensing my gaze he glances back and keeps staring at my face, I also stared back at him, we both ignored when the timer went off.

 We both suddenly erupted in muffled laughter. 

Our mouths were full of Oreos while we both laughed like crazy people.  After a while the laughter slowed down, We both were staring at each other and swallowed our biscuits down through throats. 

Jason was still holding his laughter back and was looking at me with amused expression. 

"What!" I said and laughed at the same time coughing. 

"God you were looking so funny and adorable with your mouth stuffed with biscuits." He said and chuckled. 

"And you were also eating like a pig boy." I said and laughed, feeling light headed and giddy.

"You look beautiful when you laugh Alissa." Jason stated out of the blue, making me stop laughing, and glancing at him. He was looking intently at me with a small smile which was definitely not playful.

I blushed and coughed, " So how many have you eaten?" I asked, making him smiling widely, which made my heart leaped

What the hell is happening? Why I am feeling giddy like a stupid teen girl?

Maybe I am high on sugar right now. That's why!

"I have eaten fifteen Oreos, Now you tell me." 

"I have eaten ten only." Came my short reply.

"It means.....that I am the winner." He gave me his full grin, which showed off his dimples. His blond hair a mess and greenish eyes now twinkling in mischievousness.

"Okay so tell me my lord, what can this servant do for you." I said sarcastically and bowed.

"I want you to hang out with me someday." He said and began rubbing his neck, showing that he was nervous. 

"Is that a date?" I asked and grimaced. 

"It could be but not now, I want to take you out as a friend. Will you go with me?" He said in a serious tone, looking at me expectantly. 

A strange silence engulfed us for some moment until I found my voice and said five words which I hope, will not regret in future.

" Yes, I'll go with you."

Hey guys,

Due to lot of reasons, including loads of college assignments, maintaining my blog, and fighting with a serious disease of procrastinating(which is dangerous indeed) I was unable to write Unraveling. 

But I am an optimistic person and will try to write more and more and give my awesome readers amazing chapters to read.

I believe you all cope up with my procrastination.

Next Chapter of Unraveling will be published on 30th November.

Vote, Comment and Share.

Love you all.

Muneeba Khalid.