Smile!

Chapter 4

Oh wondrous wall, let me embrace you. My love for thee is never ending. I shall be with thee til the end of my days. Our love, shall be a true and pure love. There shall be nothing to separate us. As long as we are together, our paths shall be-

"Uh, Yu-chan," I broke away from hugging the wall. Honey was looking up at me dressed up in his tropical attire. He looked so cute. I could just eat him. "Are you okay?"

I smiled. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" The twins were now standing behind Honey with these horrified faces. I wanted to punch them.

"She smiled!" Must. Not. Punch.

"How scary!" So. Tempting.

I decided to torment the two just a bit more. I put on my sweetest smile and acted like a normal girl. "What's wrong with me smiling?" At that point the twins actually fled in horror. I dropped the smile and smirked in triumph. I had to admit. It was actually funny.

Honey was still standing where he was oblivious to what just happened. "So, is Yu-chan going to the party?"

Party? I looked around and noticed all the girls were talking about it. Must be some party. Then again, whatever the hosts were doing the girls were sure to follow.

Honey-sempi looked at me with his big eyes. Now I don't want to be cliché,  but aaaaaawwwwww. How could I say no to that? "I think maybe I will." I don't know what it is, but there is no way I can say no to Honey-sempi. He smiled and went straight back to work.

"Oh, Yumi could you get me drink?" A customer called out. Am I suppose to be a waitress now. I got the girl a cup of instant coffee, yuck. She smiled as if it was fun to torment me. "By the way, you look so cute in your costume."

That's it! She's a dead girl! I sighed not saying anything. Deep breath, she's not worth it. The girl reached for her cup and "accidentally" knocked it over.

She smiled up at me. "Oops." By this time, I was staring daggers at her. I opened my mouth to say something, but a hand crossed in front of me.

"I'm sure it was an accident, but I don't think it's this girl's job to clean up after your mistakes," another girl with short haired stated. The customer's jaw dropped, I hate to admit, so did mine.

"While I never," she puffed out her cheeks and stomped away. I rose an eyebrow at her. Cliché much?

"Anyway, thanks for-" I started to say to the girl who stood up for me, but she wasn't standing by me anymore. Instead, she was bending over picking up pieces of the broken cup.

"What a waste of such a beautiful tea cup." Ok, everyone at this school is mental.

"If you want it, you can keep it." The girl looked at me like I was speaking a different language. She eventually smiled and stood up.

"No, that's alright," she extended her hand. "My name is Kusagasaki Kanako."

I grabbed her hand and shook it. "Emerudo. Emerudo Yumi ."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Yumi. Do you mind pointing out where Fujioka Haruhi is?" I pointed over at where Cuz was sitting with two customers. Kanako nodded and walked straight towards Haruhi. I didn't know what was going to happen.

---------------------------------------------------

Yay! Yay! It's here! Now I'm going to make everyone a deal. I won't update the next part until my new story, Our Tomorrow is Their Today, gets, let's say, 50 views Ok. It's not much, but it will certainly help out. It is a Fairy Tail Fanfic and it's about the next generation of the guild. So please help out. Thanks!