More than 1

🎃I swear I'm not dead. I've been hella busy with work. ~Maddy🎃

McCree loaded a ship. One of the vaults in Russia was holding the information Jesse took off of Sombra. She was in Russia now trying to steal it back.
Hanzo slouched against the bay doorway. He looked down at rhe floor somberly. His eyes tracing the paint lines across the ground. McCree set doen a crate onto the ship and looked up to see Hanzo's sad expression. He slouched in sadness.

"Hanz, please don't make me give up on this mission."

Hanzo looked up at McCree from the doorway.

"It was worth a try."

Jesse chuckled a bit.

"Get you're stuff and we'll be headin' out."

Hanzo nodded and went to his room to grab a bag. Jesse followed behind packing a bag of his own. As Hanzo was packing he heard the clank of a bottle in his drawer. He reached in and pulled out a large bottle of Saké. He smiled and turned to Jesse. Jesse looked up and turned his expression towards the bottle. He smiled mischievously. Hanzo chuckled and put the bottle into a sock.

"Well, we cannot do this mission sober now can we?"

McCree chuckled.

"Good thinkin' darlin'."

They finished packing and headed back to the bay. Hanzo took a seat in the co pilot seat while McCree started up the ship and hopped in the Pilot's seat. Hanzo sighed loudly.

"How bout we get some more Saké on the way over, darlin'?"

"I could use something a little stronger than wine right now."

McCree chuckled and landed the ship near a liquor store and bought Saké and a large bottle of whiskey.

"Thankyou Jesse."

Hanzo, in a hurry, took off the lid of the whiskey and took a large sip of it. He removed it from his lips to quickly catch his breath then took another long sip.

"Whoa Hanz, chill out.....save some for me."

Hanzo laughed and took one final sip before putting the bottle away. Minutes later he had fallen fast asleep. McCree looked over at him and smiled. He shook his head.

"He's gonna have one hell of a headache when he wakes up."

McCree piloted the ship for two hours before landing in Germany. Sombra was planning to exchange the locations to the rest of Talon.

He finally landed. It was late. With the push of a button a mattress was spread aceoss the floor of the cabin. McCree motioned Hanzo to it and layed him down. It was cold that night. Jesse and Hanzo cuddled for warmth. Hanzo's headache grew and he couldn't fall back asleep. He groaned and winced in pain keeping McCree awake. Needless to say, neither of them slept that night. In the morning McCree hobbled out of bed and imediateley grabbed a jar of pickles from the fridge and handed it to Hanzo.

"Best cure for that damn hangover." McCree said.

He tried to fall back asleep and he did. Hanzo eventually was tired of being tired and was able to fall asleep as well. They slept all day forgetting about the task at hand. That night Sombra would be there to meet Doomfist and the rest of Talon to leak Overwatch secrets. McCree was finally awakened by an alarm.

"Let's go Hanz, were late. Sombra should be there any minute now."

They waited in the tall grass. Sombra emerged on the building in the middle of the field. She began typing on the keypad. A door opened and she went inside. McCree and Hanzo went up to the door. It was locked.

"Damn it."

"Did you think it would be unlocked after she hacked it?" Hanzo asked.

McCree looked down disappointed.

"Maybe. C'mon I'm sure there's a way in on top. We just need to get in there before she does."

They climbed to the top of the building. McCree's boots against the metal were making lots of noise.

"Keep it down McCree!"

"I can't help it."

They heard several guards approaching them.

"Quick, hide!"

They ducked behind a vent and waited for the guards to leave.

"This place has too many guards."

"I know."

"What do we do Hanz?"

Hanzo thought for a minute and looked around. All he could see were the guards. He took a deep breath and pulled an arrow back. He leaped from his hiding spot aiming the bow at the guards.

"Ryū ga waga teki o kurau!"

His arm glowed blue. Two spirit dragons glided across the arrow as he released it. They flew off biting off each of the guards and roared loudly. The guards screamed and faded to nothing. The spirits disapeared and Hanzo landed on top of the vent bringing his bow down. He looked back at McCree who was staring in shock. His eyes and mouth hanging wide open.

"God damn, I love you! Let's go!" McCree exclaimed standing up.

They found roof access to a stair case and started heading down. They got to the bottom of the warehouse hiding behind boxes to remain unseen. The two heard small talk from across the warehouse. Doomfist was in view. He was at a table wearing a suit. Others sat around the table with him. He looked unarmed. As did the rest. McCree and Hanzo knew Sombra had her gun, somewhere. She walked up to the table and greeted everyone around it. Doomfist got strait to the point.

"Where are the locations?"

"Right hear, boss."

She pulled up a screen showing a map. The map was covered in several pinpoints. McCree looked at it from afar, squinting a bit to see.

"Yep, those are the warehouse locations. She has just shown them all. That means we need to bring all these buggers in." McCree whispered.

"But that is not the mission Jesse. Besides there will be none of this taking them on alone."

"Don't worry. I'm calling back up, but we need to head back to the ship, quick before they all leave."

They quickly got back up to the roof and imbed down the side of the building. They ran back to the ship. Jesse sent out for back up and they waited.