Vacation

🐱After the last chapter I knew I was going to make a second book regarding this McHanzo story. You'll see why in this chapter. This is the last one, but I'll be posting a second book of this faster than you can say McHanzo!~Maddy🐱

"Will you guys be alright?"

"Of course. Thanks for your concern Angie, but we can handle ourselves."

"That worked out in Japa...ah..."

Jesse looked at her sternly.

"I'm so sorry Jesse. I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright I just.....regret what I let Talon do to him." McCree said. "I don't like to bring it up."

"Of course Jesse. I'm sorry." Angela said in remorse.

"Take care of my brother, now. Have fun." Genji said from beside Angela.

"Thanks Genji." McCree turned to look down the hall. "Hey Hanz! We're all ready down here!"

"I'm coming!"

Hanzo ca.e down the hall with a backpack. He was wearing a smile as he came down.

"We got all of our bags correct?" Hanzo asked.

"Yeah, I got em all. You ready?"

"Absolutely. I'm ready to get out of here."

Genji and Angela looked at him questionably.

"No offense." Hanzo said.

"We'll miss you guys." Jesse said tipping his hat.

They both got onto the ship. Genji and Angela watched as the ship flew away. They landed far from any towns or cities. It was a small area on the beach 15 miles from any town. Their were 10 vacation homes in the area. The land owner lived in one of them. Once Hanzo and McCree landed, the maids that lived in another home came out to give them the keys to one of the houses. They went inside to see a large living space with a small kitchen. The house had two bathrooms and one large bedroom. There was an extra office/reading room. Everything was decorated head to toe in trinkets laid everywhere.

"This is very nice." Hanzo said. "You certainly know how to pick them."

"Why thank you darlin'. I thought you'd like this."

Hanzo chuckled mischievously under his lips and smiled wrapping his arms around McCree's waist.

"I could see myself becoming very comfortable here." Hanzo teased.

Jesse chuckled a bit grabbing Hanzo's arms. Hanzo let his lips glide across McCree's neck. He pecked once before letting go of his waist.

"We're finally out." Jesse said. "Being at HQ for too long makes ya wanna never go back."

"It definitely creates a toll on you. I'm glad to finally be here in Dorado with you, love." Hanzo whispered.

McCree walked to the glass door leading outside. There was a beautiful view of the beach. The sun slowly being swallowed my the ocean, mixed with a pallet of colors and light.

"This is nice, perfection even. I can't wait to get out there." Jesse said nearly leaning on the door.

"I have never seen anything so beautiful."

----------

"For a brief moment nothing mattered. All I could feel was peace. It was just like Zenyatta's lessons. For a second I forgot I was....*sigh*....this whole time I've tried pretending to be something I'm not, but then I let my true feelings consume me. Of course I don't care anymore, but Jesse will find out one day. The omnic is right. I cannot hide it forever, but it will hurt if I wait longer."