Do I know you?

STEFAN'S POV

My baby sister is alive! How is this possible? Tears falling from my eyes and I just couldn't help it. I have dreamed of this many times throughout my unnatural life. I started laughing while I was crying. "Oh my god, how? " She smiled. "How do you think?" Tears falling down all three of our eyes. I hadn't seen Damon's soft side since we were human but this was Sam. Our baby sister that we spent our lives blaming ourselves for her disappearance. She was our little sister and she was back. I missed her immensely. 

Damon spoke first "We want to know everything." She smiled tears in her eyes. "Does it matter? We are together again." Damon smiled and hugged her again. She was always protective of her. She was the only thing that kept him sane as father beat him. Father was abusive to both Damon and Sam. Damon would often take Sam's beatings to keep her safe. She was Damon's humanity. I looked at him and smiled. "Sam, how did Klaus have your number?" Damon asked. I was stunned. Klaus?? Sam looked at her feet then "Remember the boyfriend I was telling you about earlier?" Damon nodded then something must have hit him like a ton of bricks. "YOU DATED KLAUS?!" She made a face. The one she always made when she was nervous. One lip cocked to the side and eyebrows up. "How did you meet Klaus?" I asked. I wasn't going to judge her. I had a questionable past and she never did anything without thinking first. At least not when I knew her. She looked at me and I was sure I wouldn't like the answer but I had to know. "He turned me." I stood there stunned and so did Damon. Klaus turned my baby sister. How did this happen? Kathrine didn't come to Mystic falls til 1864, Klaus would have followed after her. Sam went missing in 1862. That was 2 years before Kathrine came and god only knows how many years before Klaus. 

Damon spoke first. "When?" Sam kept looking down. She was nervous. She didn't want to tell us this. "1865" I started to think things over. She wasn't turned immediately. What could she had done in 3 years? How well did I know my sister?