Chapter One

Elsa's P.O.V.

I ran through the village and got to the fjord. I started to walk back when it started freezing. I ran to the other side and up the North Mountain.

When I got close to the top I seen a trail so I followed it. I walked and walked until I bumped into someone. " I am so sorry." I said. "It's fine." The person said. I looked up and seen a head of white hair.

"J-Jack F-Frost?" I asked. " Yeah wait you can hear and see me?" He asked. I nodded slowly and he flew up and did a back flip. " How long have you believed in me?" He asked. " Since I was six and before you ask I turned 20 today." I stated.

"Well do you have a place we could stay?" Jack asked. " No but hold on." I said. I ran to the cliff and made a staircase and a castle. When I finished my dress was made of ice and my hair was different.

"Wow Elsa I didn't know you had powers like me." Jack said. " Yeah my powers are what kept me in my room and you are what kept me from running away all these years." I said.

" Well I don't really need sleep but I could rest awhile." He said. " Ok follow me and I will show you your room." I said. " Ok." He said. I walked to his room and it was right next to mine. "Goodnight Jack. See you tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said.

I walked to my room and laid down. It took me awhile to fall asleep but when I did I had a horrible nightmare.

Nightmare

"Anna I don't want to hurt you." I said. " Elsa you won't hurt me, please let me help." Anna said. A storm started and ice spikes surrounded me. I shot them out and heard a gasp. Anna was clutching her heart. 'Oh no my biggest fear has come true. ' I thought.

End nightmare

"Ahhhhh!"....

-------------------------

Chap 1 finished. Well what do you think of my first chapter. Oh and CLIFFHANGER. Their will be another cliffhanger soon. If I get 10+ comments I will post the next chapter. Well see you next time chap, byes - Sam