Chapter Eleven

Jack's P.O.V.

I looked at Elsa and smiled. North got the book of guardians and she took the oath. Everyone cheered and Tooth gave Elsa a hug. North gave her a potion for her to drink so she would be immortal. She drank it, then she fainted. "North! What happened to her?!" I yelled. "I don't know, but the same thing happened to the other guardians." He said.

Just after he said that she bolted up and looked around. She looked up at me and said, " Jack I'm immortal and look I can fly!" She said jumping up and hovering over me. I jumped up and did a backflip and gave her a hug. We landed next to each other and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Ok we have to defeat Pitch. Jack do you remember where Pitch's old lair is?" North asked. I nodded and he said, "you and Elsa go see if he is there." We both nodded and took off flying out of the roof. I told her to hang onto my hand until she got the hang of it. She responded by grabbing my hand and flying off the roof.

After a while she let go of my hand and did a loop in the air. I finally stopped and she floated in the air next to me. I started flying down until I landed on the ground. "This is where I first found my memories." I said. We flew down the hole and found empty cages flying in the wind.

Elsa flew up to a cage all of a sudden and looked in. We seem Anna laying there and she looked at her older sister. They talked then I heard Pitch's voice. He finally came out of the shadows and ......

-------------------------

Well what do you think? 20+ comments. Byes - Sam. P.S. CLIFFHANGER