Chapter Five

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Jack go I have to fix this!" I yelled over the storm. "No I'm not leaving you! I care about you to much!" He yelled. I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers. We started walking around until I heard Hans yell, " Queen Elsa please stop the storm!" "Just take care of my sister!" I yelled back. "Your sister is dead! She said you froze her!" he said.

I fell on the ice and cried until I heard metal brake. I looked up and seen a frozen Anna beside me. "Anna!" I yelled and jumped up. "Anna. Oh Anna." I mumbled as I hugged her. I felt her move and say, "Elsa." I looked up into her green eyes and gave her a hug. We heard Olaf say, "True love will thaw a frozen heart." "Love will thaw. Love." I said and started unfreezing the fjord.

We were standing on a boat and Hans was there. Anna walked over and said something then turned around. She grabbed his collar and punched him. I walked over and gave her a hug. "Hands down this is the best day of my life, and quite possibly the last." Olaf said melting.

"Olaf! Hang on little guy." I said and made a flurry over him. "Oh, oh, oh. Ah my own personal flurry!" He said and giggled. We all walked to the castle and I made an ice rink. I walked inside happy for the first time ( in forever). I felt someone behind me and I tensed until I heard, "Hey Elsa that was great what you did." It was Jack.

I turned and smiled up at him. "Jack I think I'm ready to show the other guardians my powers." I said.

-------------------------

Well next chapter will be up when I get 10+ comments. Hope you liked it. Byes- Sam