Chapter Four

Elsa's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed and mumbled, " How did I get here?" Jack walked in and said, "Elsa you need to see this." I ran to the balcony and seen my home. "Oh no. Can you take me back to Arendalle?" I asked nervous. " Yeah but don't you think you should take care of them first?" He said pointing to the people fighting Marshmallow. Two soldiers saw me as ran up the steps. They finally found me and were going to kill me.

One tried, but I caught it with ice, inches away from my face. The shorter one started aiming, but I threw ice spikes that held him to the wall. The other tried to shoot, but I nocked his weapon out of his hands and put a wall of ice and both sides of him.

Jack's P.O.V.

Elsa made a wall of ice pushed it towards a guard. She was about to push him off when a guy came in and started talking to her. I walked over and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up when she heard ice crack and ran. I jumped out of the way and seen a guy carry her out.

I flew to the window of the castle dungeon. She was laid on a bed and cuffs put around her hands. When she woke up the guy who captured her came in and talked to her. After he left I nocked on the window and she looked at me. The cell started freezing so I broke the window and froze the cuffs.

-------------------------

A/N: Well here is chapter four. Enjoy and comment 10+. Byes-Sam