Chapter Six

Jack's P.O.V.

I wrapped my arms around Elsa and she wrapped her around my neck. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded her head and buried it in my neck. "Elsa can I see your beautiful blue eyes, please?" I asked still flying through the air. She lifted her head off my shoulder and I stared into her eyes.

After a while I landed and I grabbed her hand. I explained everything to Phil and he let us in and we went to the other guardians. "Hey Elsa what happened?" Tooth asked flying over. "The same thing happened when I was little. I was making little snow mounds for Anna to jump on, but she was going to fast and I struck her with my powers." She finished. "Oh we're sorry. You don't have to show us if you don't want to." Tooth said.

"No I'm going to show you. Watch." Elsa said. He made her snowball and threw it in the air. It started snowing in the workshop, "Wow this is amazing." North said. Elsa thawed it then fell. "Wow Elsa, you okay?" I asked concerned. "Yeah I just got lightheaded." She said holding her head. I picked her up and carried her over to a couch.

"Here lay down. Maybe you need some rest." I suggested. After a few minutes she fell asleep, but before I picked her up she started screaming. "Elsa wake up! It was just a dream! Wake up!" I said. She woke up and looked around. When she realized she didn't know where she was she said, "Jack I'm s-scared." I pulled her into a hug and said, "Elsa it's fine. You showed the other guardians your powers then fell asleep and had a nightmare."

"Please take me home I want to sleep." She said. "Okay hang on." I said. I wrapped my arms around her and flew out if the roof. Elsa started hyperventilating and I landed on the ground. "Elsa hey calm down. It's okay. I won't drop you. I promise. Trust me, please just calm down your getting me worried." I said holding her to me.

She started crying on my chest, so I flew up to her balcony. When I got there i picked her up and laid her on her bed. I tried to walk away, but she pulled on my sleeve. "Please stay." She said. I turned around and she scooted over. I put my staff against the bed and laid down beside her. She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my side.

She woke up int the middle of he night and ........

-------------------------

Told you there would be another cliffhanger. What do you think will happen? 10+ comments. Byes-Sam.