Chapter Eight

Jack's P.O.V.

I was staring at the ceiling and the light almost blinded me. I looked over at the balcony and seen we left the door open. Reluctantly I stood up and went to close it. I heard Elsa say, "Babe." I turned around after closing the door and walked back over to bed. I laid down next to her and have her a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful." I said looking at her beautiful eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, so we could kiss, again. I wrapped one arm around her, holding myself up with the other. "I. Love. You. Elsa." I said in between kisses. "I love you too Jack." She mumbled against my lips.

She started pulling my hair a little and I moaned loudly. I started kissing her cheek and her jaw, to her collarbone. She moaned and I kissed back up until I met her lips. We heard a nock on the door and pulled back. I got off her and let her get the door. She opened it and saw Anna standing there. They talked and when Anna left Elsa walked over to me.

She put her hands in my hoodie pocket and smiled up at me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. "I love you so much Elsa." I said again. " I love you too Jack, so so much." She said smiling up at me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and got lightheaded again. "Elsa are you alright?" I asked picking her up.

"Jack I'm c-c-cold." She said shivering.

-------------------------

Well this chapter is done 20+ comments. Byes-Sam