Comfort - Valterri Bottas

AUTHORS NOTE
This is for Lizbeers I hope you enjoy. Sorry it's not very long. But enjoy it.

“If you’re not happy leave. Just don't expect to come crawling back when you've realised you made a mistake.”

Those were the last words Liz heard before she pretty much got pushed out the door to the house she shared with her boyfriend. She wasn't really sure where she was gonna go or what she was going to do so she was just walking, trying not to cry.
She stopped by a park, lying on the grass to look up at the sky. Everything getting blurry due to the tears in her eyes to make it unsafe to carry on walking.
She must have been there for ages just watching the clouds travelling across the sky making shapes out of them. Trying to calm herself down, to stop the tears from silently falling down her cheeks.
She started drifting away into her own world. Slowly paying less and less attention to what was happening around her. Trying to think of what to do now.
It wasn't until a dog licked her that she got brought back to reality.
“Fanni, get back here,” Liz heard a familiar voice shout.
She sat up, seeing her best friend running towards her.
Fanni pretty much sat on Liz's lap wanting her attention.
“Sorry about Fanni, you know how she gets,” Valtteri said sitting next to her.
Liz smiled at him trying to make it as convincing as possible, only for it to fail.
Valtteri stood up dragging Liz to her feet as well, putting an arm around her as they started walking back to his house.
Liz told him everything, she always did. On that small walk back to his she had told him everything about the fight her and her boyfriend had been having, the same fight repeated so many times in the past two weeks.
As soon as they got in Valtteri put the TV on picking Liz's favourite movie on Netflix and putting it on.
Leaving the room for a minute only to return with chocolate and popcorn.
Liz smiled a little as she sat on the sofa only to be pulled into a hug by Valtteri, so they were both lying down. Fanni snuggled up by their feet.
“You don't need him anyway. You have me.”