Chapter 1: saved

Rain. Cold. Tired. I'm only 3! I'm running from my parents. My daddy is drunk and my mommy is on some weird stuff. They hurt me. This time I ran as far as my little self could! I ran into the creepy forest's. I'm not sure why but my brain said "go over there!" I'm running. I can barley see because my eyes are crying and it's raining. All I have on is a black dress and little black shoes. It's really cold outside because it's December! I see the forest but there's a fence in my way! Uh-oh. I look around really quickly. A hole! I run to it and squeeze through. Yay! I turn around to see my parents stop on the other side of the fence. "Come in mark! She's a goner." My mommy says. "You're right Michelle." My daddy says. I back away. My parents are laughing really hard. I'm not sure why. I back away so far I bump into a tree. I look up and it wasn't a tree! It was a really tall man wearing a polka dot suite and a polka dot hat. "How dare you scare this child!" The tall man says. He's really angry. These long black thingy's come out of his back and pick up my mommy and daddy! I don't do anything. The tall man picks me up. I look at my dead parent's then back at the tall man. "I'm splenderman! What's you're name little one?" He said happily. I wasn't scared. I felt safe with him. "I'm raven!" I said happily back. "You can stay with me and my brothers!" He said cheerfully. "How many brothers do you have?" I asked. "I have tons! But I live with my 3 older brothers." He replied. He started walking deeper in the forest. A blast of wind blows at us. I shiver. "Child you're cold! Here!" He sets me in his jacket. "Thank you mister." "You're welcome child. Call me splendy!" "What are you're brothers like?" I asked. "There's slenderman. He's the oldest. He's really nice but don't get him mad. Trenderman likes fashion. He's nice too. Then there's offenderman. I would stay away from him." "Why?" "Offender likes little children. Just promise you won't go near him unless someone is around?" I stuck my hand up. "I pinky promise splendy!" He put his pinky out and we made a pinky promise. "Were here!" I poked my head out. It was a giant black mansion. Splendy pulled me out of his jacket and went inside. I see 3 other guy looked like him just dressed different and no faces! "Spelender, who is this adorable little one?" The one in a long coat said. "Offender, this is raven. Her parents forced her in the forests. (Turns to slendy) can I keep her?! She's really sweet!" The man in all black looked down at me. "Sure but you watch after her. I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt by the others." I looked confused. "May I see her?" The one in glasses said. Splendy handed me to him. I'm guessing he's Trenderman. "I'm Trenderman! Do you like fashion?" I was right. "Only dresses." I said. "Come with me! I can make you plenty of dresses!" He cheered. "Yay!" I cheered. Trenderman walked to a giant room with fancy doors while holding me. The room was filled with stuff to make clothes. It was huge! He walked over to a desk. "What do you want a dress to look like?" "Black and poofy!" "I know we will get along."

~Time laps~

Me and Trenderman made about 10 dresses. "Dinner time!" Slenderman yelled. Trender picked me up and walked to the kitchen. "Do you like Mac and cheese child?" My eyes opened wide. "Yes I dooooo." Slenderman laughed. I sat in between Trender and splendy. Offender and slender sat infront of us. The guys had some weird meat. "What's you're favorite flower?" Offender asked. "Roses." I replied after swallowing my food. "What color?" "Red, black and green are my favorites." I replied before putting a spoon fool in my mouth. Offender pulled out a small red rose. It was very beautiful. "Offender, is that a good rose?" Splendy asked. "Yes, I promise." Offender replied. Offender put the rose in my hair. "Thank you offender." I said kindly. "You're welcome child." Offender replied. After dinner, we watched tv. I yawned after awhile. "Someone is sleepy!" Splendy said sweetly. "Nuh-uh." I replied. Splendy laughed and picked me up and took me to bed. Splendy sat me in his giant bed and put the covers over me. I then fell asleep.