Chapter 3: killing

I woke up to Splendy waking me. "raven, you need to get up. Masky wants to take you out to kill and Trender made this for you." "Ok and thanks dad." I smiled. Splender went out and I realized toby was still in the room. I looked Toby's face. "Meeeeeh" "toby, wakey wakey!" I sweetly said. He rolled to his back. I sighed. I sat on his waist area. I poked his chest repeatedly. He grabbed my hands, pulled them above his head which made me very close to his face. "meeeh means stooooop." "I don't give a shiiiit" he didn't have his mask or goggles on. Toby looked at my lips then my eyes. he leaned in getting closer. TOBY KISSED ME! i was shocked but I kisses back. He licked the bottom of my lips for entrance. I denied. He grabbed my sides and squeezed them. I gasped. He took this opportunity to shove his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced around. "Hey ra- I'll wait downstairs!" Masky said running downstairs. I jumped off toby, grabbed the dress and ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I blushing atleast 50 shades of red. When I was done dressing and I walked out, toby was up and had no shirt on. Looking for one. "Raven, have you seen my shirt?" I was stunned on how sexy he looked. "uuuuummmmmm...I-I think i-it's o-over there." I pointed to the black desk next to the bed. Toby swung around. "Thanks raven!" He cheered. I put my close in the laundry basket. I walked to my dresser. A little blue sticky note was there. I looked at it. "Raven, here is two machetes and machete holders! Good luck killing! -Splendy" I opened the dresser and seen them. I pulled the machete holders out and put it around my waist. I stuck the machetes in. I put in some black combat boots and walked out the room leaving toby. I walked downstairs to find masky eating cheese cake.

"When does he not wat cheesecake?" I thought. His back was turned so I decided to scare him. His mask was on the counter top infront of him. "HI MASKY!!!" I screamed behind him. He spit out the cheese cake all on the wall. "DAMN IT RAVEN! YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME!" I laughed my ass off. Ben, toby, Jeff, hoodie and e.j cAme running in, seen what had happened and started laughing too. After masky cleaned up the cheese cake, he smacked the back of my head. I immediately stopped laughing and tackled him. "What the fuck masky?" I twitched.

~time lapse to killing~ we picked a random house. We peeked in. It was a teen. I recognized her. She was out like a light. We sneaked in. "I'll go up stairs and kill who is up there." Masky whispered. I took out my machetes. I looked at her. She was snoring. I fucking hate that. I heard masky come back down down. He wasn't bloodying I guess no one was here. I stabbed her in both her boobs. I heard a popping noise. "AAAAAAHHHHH! MY BOOBS!!!" I guess her boobs were fake. I took a machete out and stabbed her repeatedly in the stomach and chest. I sliced her neck open and I cut her eyes out. There was so much blood. "Damn! I've never seen anyone do that much ok the first time killing!" "Thanks masky" I smiled. Sirens. We ran out the window and took off into the woods. Once we got back to the mansion, everyone was in the living room. Toby tackled me to the ground and cheered. "I'm so proud of you raven!" "Thanks toby. Can you get off? You're killin me!" "Raven, you are now a creepypasta!" Splendy cheered. "Since raven is a creepypasta, tomorrow we shall celebrate!" Slendy cheered.