Chapter 5: oh no

I wake up the next morning putting my clothes on. I couldn't remember what I did last night but i think I fucked toby. After I put my clothes on, I hold my stomach feeling sick, I go running to the bathroom, puking my guts out in the toilet. "Damn alcohol." Was all I could say. "Raven, what's wrong?" "I think I drank too much. Jeff was handing me shots of fuck knows what." I puke again. Toby chuckled. "You're learning alcohol, you'll get used to it. You ok though?" I stop puking, get up and look at toby. "Yes I'm ok." I walk out and into my room. I shower, brush my teeth an change into a black shirt and black shorts I found in my drawers. Trender made them for me. I walk downstairs to all the guys to not having a shirt on. I blush. "Mornin raven." Masky said as I walk into the kitchen. "Mornin masky. Whatcha doin?" He was raiding the fridge. "Lookin for some cheese cake. What about you?" "Making sure I don't puke again." "Again?" "I woke up this morning running to the bathroom to puke up my guts." Even though Masky had his mask on, I could tell he was confused. "Anything happen last night?" "Drinking." "Aaaaaaannnnd fuckin toby!" Jeff yells from the living room. "That could be a reason you puked." I was confused. "You might be having a little you or a little toby in you." He said as he poked my belly. I looked down at my stomach then back at him. "How would I know for sure?" "E.jack has all the doctors equipment. You could ask him." I shook my head in understandment then went into the living room. "Hoodie, where's e.j?" "He's in his room, why?" "I need to ask him a question." I turned around on my heels then went up stairs. I walked down the hall and went towards the en to a blue door. I knocked on it. "It's open!" E.j said. I opened the door and walked in. E.j was listing to Hollywood undead- no.5 and playing gta5. He paused the game and looked up at me. "Yes raven?" "Uuuummm..I fucked toby last night and I puked..masky said you could do somethin to know if I am with a child..?" "Yes. Yes I can. Imma kill toby." He stood up. I didn't realize how tall I was compared to e.j. "How can you help?" I asked. "Come with me." He turned around and walked to a door next to his bed. I walked after him. He took out a key and un-locked the door. He opened it and walked in. I walked after him. The door shut itself. We walked down a flight of stairs and into, what looked like, a doctors room. Full of equipment. "Lay here." He pointed to a bed you would see if you went to see a doctor. I sat on the bed. He pulled a huge monitor next to it, some clear gel stuff and a little microphone thingy. "Lay down." He said. I layed down. He lifted my sort to show my belly. He put some of the gel stuff into his hand and rubbed it on my belly. "Shit that's cold!" "Hey raven, it's cold." He chuckled. "Fuck you." "Nope." He turned on the monitor on and put the microphone thingy on my stomach. I seen the inside of my belly but black and white. Then I saw a little white dot. "What's that?" I pointed to it. "That's a starting point of a baby. You're gonna be a mom." My eyes grew wide. "What's slender gonna do?!" I asked worried. "He will be pissed at toby but he will make sure that the baby and you grow healthy." He said whipping off the gel stuff. I sat up. "Now what?" Before e.j could say anything, a slender popped next to me and e.j. "How are you feeling?" "I feel fine." "I've already yelled at toby." Splender wants to kill toby but I won't let him. "Come children." Slender teleported us to the living room. I saw toby crying on couch being surrounded by hoodie, masky, jeff, l.j and Ben. I walked over to the guys fallowed by e.j. Jeff moved and I sat next to toby. "Toby..why are you crying?" "I..I...got you pregnant! Why wouldn't I be crying? Slender and Splender yelled at me for it!" He said while crying and his head in his hands. "Toby, it was an accident..if you want, I'll have e.j take it out.." Toby looked up at me. "You crazy? You're killing our baby! ..I'll help raise the baby..it is my child.." Toby hugged me. I quickly hugged back. "I love you raven." Toby said as he hugged me. "I love you too toby." I said back happily. "Now, since it's a creepypasta baby, it's gonna be here in 3 months..I know what it is." Slender said. "What is it?!" Toby said excited. "A boy." Slender replied.