Chapter 6: well...this happened

I woke up to Sally poking my side. "Yeeeeesssss?" I groaned. "Raven! Wanna play with me?" She asked impatient but in a cute voice. "Sure. Just let me change, ok?" I asked. "Okie dokie!" She replied happily. "Oh! By the way, Toby and madly are dueling outside!" She giggled than ran off after shutting my door. I got up slowly. I walked to the dresser, pulled out a black dress, long in the back and mid thigh in the front. I put on my black combat boots, fixed my black eyeliner and brushed my hair. I walked out of my room and went to Sally's room down the hall. "What do you wanna play?" I asked the small child. Splendor was already in there. We decided on a tea party and playing school.

~4 hours later~

"RAVEN!!! RAVEN!!!" Masky and hoodie came in running down the hall to me.
"What's wrong?!" I asked scared.
"It's Toby! He-" masky replied out if breath.
"In fight." Hoody replies. I run down stairs as I hear Jeff, Ben, Toby, e.j, l.j, splendor (he teleported from Sally's room), slender, trender and offender were out in the backyard, fighting. A girl that looked similar to laughing jack came after me. She swung at me. I hit her in her left side. She fell over in pain. A girl with a clock in her left eye came after me next. I grabbed a dagger that was stuck in the wall and swung at her...bad choice...she dove at my stomach...I screamed in pain. I fell to my knees. I held my stomach. I didn't look up. I felt a pain of tendrils and I was then in e.js office. I was laid on the bed. I then blacked out.