Chapter 7: plan part 1

~Toby POV~
DAMN IT CLOCKWORK! Why does she have to be so jealous?! I'm tired of her being a fucking jackass to me. I only dumped her was because she wanted the rake. THE RAKE! Of all creepypastas >.< she was cheating on me for 7 months! Fuck it. I lost in thought as masky was calling my name. He threw a rock at my forehead causing me to fall backwards from sitting on the 10 feet high fence. I looked over at masky confused.
"Raven is waking up." He says and then walks back into e.j's office. I run to the office. I bust open the door and slide to ravens side.
"You ok?!" I ask raven worried.
"I'm ok but the baby didn't make it..." She sad sadly. I hold her in my arms.
"Raven, it's o-" raven cuts me off.
"Clockwork is gonna pay for this." She says with evil in her voice.
"Wanna make a plan? I need to get Laughing Jill back for this." Laughing jack says with a evil smile while pointing at his bandaged left arm.
"Of course. Who's all in?" Raven ask.
"I'm in." I reply.
"Fuck yeah. Jane needs to die." Jeff says.
"Fuck it, I'll go." Ben shrugs. Masky and hoody raise there hands as if to say there in on the plan.
"What's the plan raven?" Laughing jack ask. She thinks to her self.
"Jeff, you plan this. No one get clockwork though. Bitch is mine."
"Fuck yeah!" Jeff cheers. Ben hands Jeff a pen and a piece of paper. Jeff leans over the black table next to ravens bed.

~Jeff's POV~
I map out the bitches house. When I'm done, I then map out who enters where. I turn to everyone.
"Masky, hoodie you two enter here at the left side basement window. Ben, you enter through janes laptop. It's always open. I'll enter through janes bed room window which is on the second floor. Laughing jack, you enter through the back door. Raven, you enter here at clockworks window. It's below janes. Toby, you're enter through the right side window. That'll be the living room. Anyone confused?" I said/asked. We looked at eachother. We all knew what we had to do. This was gonna be fun.