~3~

Jin woke up to two arms wrapped around his waist. He looked up and saw Jimin. "Jimin?!" Jin was shocked to see the boy he had been arguing with cuddling him. Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes. "I..I wanted to say sorry... for being so rude.. I didn't mean it, honestly." Jimin started to sob a little. Jin hugged him. "Hey... it's ok... I forgive you~" Jin soothed Jimin with his kind hearted words.

"Thankyou Hyung..."

Jin went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He saw Yoongi sat at the counter. "Hey Hyung." Yoongi smiled. "Morning!" Jin said, cutely. "Are you going to make breakfast?" Yoongi asked. "Yeah, I am.." Jin replied. "I can help you Hyung!" Yoongi sounded excited. Jin nodded his head.

"Yoongi-ah, what are you doing?" Jin asked as Yoongi had his arms wrapped around his Hyung, back hugging him. Yoongi buried his face in Jins neck. "Why are you being so clingy?" Jin chuckled. Yoongi just chuckled, but didn't answer his question. Jin felt little kisses on his neck, it made his spine tingle.

Yoongi turned Jin around to face him. He leaned in close to Jin and asked... "Hyung... have you ever had a first kiss yet..?" Jin shook his head. "...n-no.." Jin was a little embarrassed. "How cute.." Jin blushed at Yoongi's comment. "How about... I take your first kiss..." Yoongi smirked. Jin got nervous.. but he saw Yoongi leaning in, and he didn't push him away. Yoongi kissed Jin on the lips. Jin kissed back.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin yelled as he saw the two in the kitchen. They turned around. "YOONGI... YOU LITTLE..." Jimin was angry at Yoongi. He wanted to steal Jins first kiss. "What? You mad because I beat you to it?" Yoongi smirked. "Wait.. what?" Jin was confused.

Taehyung appeared. "Yoongi you are going to regret that. I wanted to kiss him first, you sly hoe." Namjoon then appeared. "YOONGI YOU SLUT! God! I wanted to kiss him." Namjoon yelled. Yoongi smirked. "Not my fault y'all are slow." "I WILL KILL YOU!" Jimin yelled.

Jin stood their confused. Did they all like him?! Or.. love him?! "What are you all talking about?" Jin questioned. "Silly Jin! We all love you, but I beat them to it." Yoongi smirked. Jin's face went really red. "...I...um... I don't know what to say.." Jin was embarrassed. Jungkook and Hoseok then came in the room.

"Pick one of us." Jungkook said. "You two?!" Jin yelled at Jungkook. "And me.." hoseok added. "I don't get it. Why me? Why do you all love me?" Jin asked. "Um, how could we not?" Taehyung chuckled. Jin's cheeks went a shade of pink.

"So? Who do you choose?" Namjoon asked. "Obviously me. I kissed him first. Admit it Jin, I'm a good kisser!" Yoongi laughed. Jin just went red and nodded slightly. "I... I love you all.. how can I choose between all of you?" They looked at him, shocked. "But! You have to choose one of us who you REALLY love!" Taehyung whined. "...I... I don't know then. But... I'll tell you all.. soon." Jin stuttered. He then finished making the food and went back to his room without eating. The other 6 sat at the table and ate.

"You guys stay away from him, I need to win his heart." Yoongi said. "Ha! Fat chance." Taehyung stuck his tongue out. "I'm your Hyung. Don't talk back to me, I'm older than you." Yoongi snarled. "We aren't staying away from him. I'll win his heart anyway." Hoseok added.

Jin got another message from the mysterious person messaging him.

???: Hey, ugly.

Jin: please just leave me alone.

???: why did BigHit even accept you? You can't sing.

Jin: I know that... :(

???: dumbass :p

Jin turned his phone off and cried. Earlier he had read some hate comments about him as well. He wanted to know why people disliked him so much, was he really that ugly? Was he fat? He looked in the mirror.

"I'm so fat.. I should lose weight.." Jin cried. "And what's with my face?! It's so horrifying!" Jin sobbed harder. He judged himself in the mirror for around 5 minutes before he heard a knock on his door.

He opened it to see Yoongi. "Yoongi?" Jin asked, wiping his tears. "I heard everything. I'm sleeping with you tonight whether you agree or disagree." Yoongi said, then grabbing some of his clothes and putting them on a chair next to Jins bed.

"Why do you hate yourself?" Yoongi asked him. Jin sobbed a little. Yoongi kneeled down next to him and held his chin, and wiped his tears away. "Tell me jin." Yoongi started to sob a little as well. "B-because... everyone online does! They all say I'm ugly and fat, I can't sing anyway and I certainly can't dance! Why do YOU all love me?! I don't deserve to be in BTS, why did BigHit choose me?!" Jin ranted. Yoongi listened to him,taking in everything he said. "Jin, look at me." Yoongi said, Jin looked at him with tears down his face. "You are perfect. The majority of ARMY love you. The people who dislike you aren't real ARMY. They are jealous of you, because you weren't even trying to be a singer from the start, yet you still got it. ARMY loves you, I love you. BTS loves you and BigHit loves you. You are perfect. You aren't ugly, you aren't fat, you can sing really well and your voice is music to my ears. At the start, your dancing was a little stiff. But now, you are amazing. You can dance. You're amazing Jin.. please don't hate yourself.." Yoongi was practically in tears. Jin sobbed a little. He nodded his head.

"I'll try.."

_______________________