~9~

Jin opened his eyes. His vision was blurred, and he could hear muffled voices. "A-am.. I dead..?" Jin asked, his voice was weak. "Hyung!" He made out that to be Hoseoks voice. His vision cleared up.

"What happened...?" Jin asked, shaking a little. "You fainted on stage. We were so worried about you!!" Yoongi pouted. "Please don't scare us like that again. Have you been eating well?" Taehyung asked. They were all concerned for their Hyung.

The doctor came in. "Seokjin? You haven't been eating very well lately. You are lacking some nutrients and it's made you very weak.." The doctor looked quite concerned for Jin. Jin didn't say anything.

"Yah! Jin! What happened to you?! You love food!" Namjoon whined. "Tell us what's wrong Jinnie.." Jimin frowned. Their Hyung was hurt. "I...I hate my body.." Jin sobbed a little. The doctor left to leave him with the other 6.

"Jin... You are perfect." Yoongi looked at him in the eye while saying that. "I don't lie. I tell the damn truth even when it hurts. You are beautiful. Your body is perfect Jinnie." Yoongi smirked a little seeing Jins face light up when he said that.

"Plus your shoulders are goals." Jungkook smirked. "Shut up Kookie, be serious for once." Namjoon rolled his eyes at the younger. "I AM BEING SERIOUS! ADMIT HIS SHOULDERS ARE BROAD AND THEY ARE LIFE YET HE HAS A CUTE LIL' FACE!!" Jungkook was just busy fanboying over Seokjin.

The doctor came in. "Seokjin, you can go home today but you have to eat properly and get some rest. I know that you are an idol so don't work too hard." He said. Jin nodded his head. Soon, they all got in the car and left.

They got back to the dorm. "Hyung! How about you go to your room and I make you soup!? Sound good?" Jimin smiled. "Sure, if you don't mind..." Jin replied. "Of course I don't mind Hyung!"

"We love you Hyung!"