~6~

It was night. Everyone had gone to their rooms to sleep. Jin, on the other hand was sat at the dining table, doing nothing. He couldn't sleep anyway. He rolled up his sleeve and his bandages.

His scars were red and sore. When he ran his fingers over them he felt bumps, and it stung. He winced at the pain when he accidentally pressed too hard. He started to sob. No one could see him, so this was the perfect time to let it out.

"Hyung?"

Jin jumped at the voice. He turned around and saw Jimin. Jin quickly pulled down his sleeve and wiped his tears. "It's 1 in the morning, what are you doing up? And why are you crying?" Jimin asked, he was really worried. Jin wasn't acting normal anymore. "I should.. ask you the same thing. Why are you up?" Jin asked. "To get water. Why are you crying?" Jimin sat next to Jin. Jin stayed silent.

Jimin grabbed Jins hand and pulled up his sleeve. Jimin gasped at the sight, Jin quickly pulled his arm away and pulled his sleeve down. "Jin hyung! What is this?" Jimin started to tear up a little. "nothing!! Just get your water and go back to sleep!" Jin looked away from Jimin. "Why did you cut yourself?! What's going on with you?!" Jimin sobbed harder. It was painful seeing his Hyung do this to himself. "Just... leave me alone." Jin mumbled.

"No! Jin, what's going on?! You can tell me! I love you jin! Tell me what's going on! Tell me how you feel!! Please..." Jimin had tears down his cheeks. Jin looked at him and sighed. "...is it about the hate you have gotten..?" Jimin asked. "I...I just don't know what I did wrong... I know I'm a bad dancer.. and a bad singer... but... did I offend ARMY with anything? Why do they hate me?" Jin sobbed. "They don't hate you. The ones that hate you don't really hate you, they are just trolls. I get it, you are upset but... you CAN dance and you CAN sing." Jimin smiled, still crying but managed to smile at his favourite Hyung.

"You weren't eating today. Are you scared to eat?" Jimin asked. Jin stayed quiet. "If you are, I know what it feels like since I went through the same thing. But Hyung, it's really dangerous. Do you know how dangerous it can be..?" Jimin held Jins hand. Jin nodded his head. "I just... I want to be better." Those words broke Jimins heart.

"You are perfect Hyung.." After Jimin said that, he grabbed Jin's chin and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you. Don't change yourself Hyung... we all love you as you are. And please... don't cut yourself. It's not your fault there are ass holes in the world. And besides, look at the positive things people say about you!" Jimin said, he pulled out his phone and showed Jin the nice comments people said about him.

'Jin did so well in the Idol MV! Can we talk about his amazing voice?! ANGELIC!!'

'Jin is a really good dancer, he's improved over the years and I'm so proud of him! <3'

'Not only does Jin look extremely cute, BUT HIS VOICE IS ANGELS!! BRO ARE U EVEN REAL? I SOUND LIKE A DINOSAUR HAVING A HEART ATTACK IF I SING! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE FROM THE HEAVENS!!'

Jin chuckled at the last comment. "See? People love you!" Jimin smiled. "Yeah..." Jin was still upset, but he felt better now. "You should get some sleep Hyung. Go to bed now." Jimin smiled.

________________________
Sorry this wasn't very good lmao. Baiiii 🌸💗