Chapter 4

Harold Attinger was a very busy man and the only thing that could tick him off more than usual was when he was pulled away from said work. But this time was an exception because of how his ally seemed to want him front and center for this interrogation.

The CIA agent was driven onto the plot of land that seemed to be labeled as a military base and saw how the giant fence around the perimeter of the base was old and rusty. No one has been on this land for years, yet Lockdown seemed to want him here. Frankly, the man still hated these cybertronians and their existence, but any step closer to getting his end of the bargain was worth it. When his escort vehicle finally reached the top of the hill, there was a house here with an old family van parked in the driveway. The agent got out of the car when the door opened for him and was face to face with Savoy.

"What happened?" the older man asked, walking towards the house and wondering why he was wasting his time here. "I thought I was called for an interrogation, not a house party."

"Your accomplice wanted you to check out the house first, just to see what we're dealing with." the other angel pointed out as they entered the house. The house was mostly destroyed by the Cemetery Wind agents searching through it and trying to find some kind of evidence. Some of the men were bringing up small samples of energon from the basement and others were just looking through drawers for personal information on the owner of the house. Of course, they didn't find anything on paper anywhere in the house, since it wasn't at the house at all. Everything concerning the owners seemed to have vanished except for everything in the children's rooms upstairs. "What do you know about Dorothy Haven?"

That name did ring a bell for the older agent. "She worked with N.E.S.T., but retired after Chicago. She went completely off the map five years ago and no one as seen her since. It was said she had existing ties to both Decepticons and Autobots, but with no one able to locate her, we couldn't get any information. Well, until now, it seems. She has hiding here for the last five years?"

"No, last two." Savoy replied, handing Attinger a file of moving records. "To add onto that, she was hiding with seven Decepticons and one Autobots. It seemed that she went off the map with them and nothing resurfaced until our friend, Mr. Yeager made a call to her phone last night. We tracked the call, but got here a little too late. Our scout was stabbed in the leg and Mrs. Haven had escaped the property. Sadly, she didn't leave any evidence of where she was going but someone else was left behind."

The agent nodded as he looked out the back door to see that the all black bounty hunter was walking up the hill of the back of the house. Attinger walked out the back of the house and stood on the small porch as the mech walked up and over to him. Lockdown seemed very happy at the moment, stopping a few feet from the man and leaning down to meet his eye level. "I didn't think you would come, Attinger. I thought you hated stepping out of the office for dirty work." the bounty hunter taunted lightly.

"What did you find? I haven't got all day for this, Lockdown." the man replied sternly as he made his point.

The mech groaned, waving for him to follow as he walked back down the hill. "You humans. Always so pushy." he seethed before making his way back from where he came. They and a few soldiers walked through the more developed part of the military base to find that there were actual hangars and rotted away jets sitting around the plot of unused land. It seemed like the people who were designing the base either lost the money to finish building it, or they abandoned it after some time because of its under usage. The house must have been built there after or by Mrs. Haven herself. The building they were heading too way an old rusted over jet hangar with vines and plants covering it from the amount of trees and vegetation behind it. The main door for the jets had been rusted shut, but Lockdown managed to get it open with his tools. "I wanted you to see what Mrs. Haven had been hiding in her closet under our noises." Lockdown replied before pushing open the door.