Meet Him

"Eyy Dahyun wanna come over tonight?" Said Lisa, her oh-so-flirty best friend.

"Nah, pass." Dahyun said while waiving her hand sign as she don't want to go with her.

"Whyyy, you'll surely gonna miss a lot
of fun, oh well if that's what you want okay I'm fine with it." Lisa said.

"But. Don't blame me why you're still single 'till now."

Yeah why am I still single?

"Because I don't need one." Dahyun pointed out.

"Or because you're not finding one." Lisa said that made her stop.

"See? You need to have a boyfriend!"

"No, They are just waist of time, so stop pushing me because I'm not going out to that club."

***

"Omyggoddd I can't believe my self I fell from your trap crap!" Dahyun ranted.

"Well, that's the power of LISA." then she spread her arms like an idiot.

"Bitch." Dahyun said then drink the liquor beside her.

Then suddenly a guy approached her.

"Hi Miss are you alone?" Said the guy.

"PSH, can't you see I'm with her? Are you blind?" Dahyun said that made the guy frowned.

"Yah, yah whatever." Then the guy just leaves.

Dahyun is busy drinking while Lisa is looking at her, confused.

"What the hell? Dahyun the chance is right there but you just blew it. Now I know why until now you don't have a boyfriend." Lisa said then rolled her eyes.

"Do you want me to approach that guy? Seriously, then what after that he'll take an advantage from me." Dahyun pointed out.

"But the guy seems nice." Lisa ranted while pouting.

Dahyun just rolled her eyes and pointed to the guy that approached her awhile ago that is now fucking kissing a girl.

"See?"

"Fine fine, you win TSS." They continue talking and talking at the bar then suddenly another guy went towards them but this time he asked Lisa to the dance with him.

"Are you sure you're alright. Here. Alone?"

"Yes, yes go on have fun."

Dahyun is now alone and making her mind busy by looking at all the people at the bar.

Seriously? Fucking here, fucking there. Great they're fucking hopeless

"I bet those guys aren't studying, idiots."

"Don't be so judgemental Miss." A guy said right before her.

What the? Did I said that aloud? Gosh Dahyun!

"W-What do you mean?" Dahyun said while looking to the guy but she didn't see his face clearly.

"BTW why are alone?" The guy said then sipped his drink.

Omyghod I bet his handsome all I can see is his red eyes. Wild. But, don't care.

"My friend is out there dancing with a stranger."

"Dahyun."

"Wait what? How did you know my-" before she could finish her sentence she was cut.

"I've heard you and your friend."

"What!? You're eavesdropping us?? Sheet."

"Nope I just heard you two."

"Okay."

A moment of silence.

"Can I know you?"

"What you already know my name that's enough."

"You seriously don't want to be disturbed right?"

"Yes, because I don't like talking to a stranger like you."

"But why are you talking to me."

"Why are you asking too much question. Its annoying. Just leave me alone." She said then about to walk out when the guy grabbed her by her wrist.

"What the! Get off me!"

"No."

"What do you want from me? Huh!?"

"You."

"Are you crazy!?" She tried to get off by his gripped but he's just too strong.

"Just. Stay. I want somebody to talk with I'm bored." The guy said.

"I don't care! I'm not an entertainer!"

"Try to escaped from me and.."

"And what!?"

"I'll kiss you." Then the Guy's lips turned into a smirk.