Other Girl

Ever since Daniel confronted her. He and Dahyun became more attached and closer to each other.

Every morning, Daniel always check Dahyun on her apartment to bring some foods and other stuffs.

Breakfast, Lunch, and even Dinner. They are always together and even walk at the seashore and talk some nonsense things if possible.

They do this every single day and its like a routine to them.

Dahyun didn't even bother though she brought some guy, who cares she already knew what kind of person Daniel is. Its not like he's going to rape her or something. Is he?

"Hey Dahyun, want some coffee at the nearby stall there? Its pretty good. You should try it." Daniel said.

"Ahh. I don't really take coffee, I hate coffees. I preferred milk." Dahyun said while laying on her bed and just staring at the ceiling.

She really don't take coffee as a morning goods. She already tried one before but the ones with a bitterly taste. So lucky for a first timer haha.

"E? You'll not going to complete your days of being a man without trying any coffee. " Daniel said as he tried to make himself comfortable on the couch and even put both of his feet on the table.

They do really having a conversation while Dahyun on her bed and Daniel on the couch. The door is open so she can see Daniel from the other side clearly.

"Why do you say so? Its like that I'm gonna die if I don't try it." Dahyun said while rolling her eyes on him.

"Oh stop talking babe. Just say that you're too lazy to stand up. You should really walk and do some exercise often, in fact you're really getting fatter than the usual." Daniel said that made Dahyun stood up from her bed and glared at Daniel.

"Who said that I'm fat!? Huh!? I'm sexy you big ass!"

"Huh where? I can't see it." Daniel teased making Dahyun's cheeks heat up and turn into red.

"Why you li---." Dahyun was shut off by the the phone as it began to vibrate a lot to her pocket.

"WHY!?" She shouted to the phone because she was still pissed off on Daniel and not even caring for the one who called her.

("What the what Dahyun? Why on Earth are you shouting on me?!?") Oh its Lisa.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you, I was just so mad at someone here.." She said and turn her eye to seek at Daniel who is now busy at his phone.

("Is it Daniel? Seriously what are you two? You've been acting like a couple since last month..Duh.")

Even though she can't see Lisa from here. I bet she's now rolling her eyes on the air.

"Ahm.. Well Yeah.Kinda." She didn't really know what exactly are there status.

("Seriously!? I bet he didn't even asked you to be His girlfriend yet you both hang out each other like a bunch of couple do.")

She's right Daniel didn't even asked her to be his girlfriend but she's still hoping after this couple thingy, there relationship will somehow turn into a next level.

("HEY! Still there?? You must really asked him about it. If you're broken down don't hesitate to go to me. I'll smashed you're head using our lightsick dumb)

"What the hell? What exactly do you want from me? Why did you call me huh?"

("Oh I totally forgot. I want you to come with me at the mall to buy something for my lovey dovey boyfie. Don't worry my treat.")

'She's so luckyy, she literally made me so jealous because she already have a boyfriend in fact she also met him at the bar.'

"Fine, but I'll just tell it to Daniel.."

("Okie okie! Better be quick I'll wait you here at the 7/11 near *****)

After that Lisa ended that call. Dahyun looked for Daniel and found him still busy with his cellphone.

'What is he doing? Maybe he's just playing some games.'

"Eh Daniel, I won't be with you this day because Lisa wanted me to come with her to go shopping." Dahyun said but Daniel didn't even budge to look at her and didn't even also heard what she said.

"Hey are you even listening to me?" Dahyun said that made Daniel turn with a confused look.

"Ahm? Sorry? I didn't hear you. Can you please repeat it?"

"You will surely not hear it because you're too busy on your phone. What are you up to huh?" Dahyun said and forcedly get the phone away from Daniel and tries to check on it.

"Hey give me back my phone!" Daniel tried to reach it up but Dahyun is pretty good at flexing her body so Daniel just give up on snatching the phone.

Sooya❤❤

S: Oppa!

D: why? Are you okay?

S: I want you to come here, Daniel. I'm lonely 😥😥

D: Am I'll be there any minute from now.

S: I'll be waiting for you Oppa! 😘😘

D:Sure.🙂

She saw it all on Daniel's phone

They've been chatting and calling all this time.

Then her conversation with Lisa awhile ago just popped out of her head.

'Maybe Lisa is right. I can't really accept the fact that I'm in love with a complete stranger.'

"Who's Sooya? Y-Youre girlfriend?" Dahyun asked stuttering and affright on what will Daniel say after.

"This is why I don't like you to touch my phone. S-Sooya is just my c-cousin from my father's side." Daniel said.

'Oh really?'

"Ahhh.. And its said that you're going to meet her right? And what's with the emoji? Eww." Dahyun tried to sound like its all nothing to her but deep inside she's sinking.

"Ahm that's another thing. I need to visit her because she's sick and she's just ahmm 13! Years old." Daniel said but Dahyun doesn't really buy it.

"Okay. But what about her parents? Where are they? They should be there for their child right?" Dahyun said trying to catch Daniel.

"Because her mother needs to work for her hospital bills and her Dad already passed out. So yeah. I really need to go Dahyun. I'm sorry." Daniel said and immediately run away through her apartment.

'I don't buy it Daniel.. I know you're just lying.' Dahyun said to her self before rushing off to her apartment too.

Sooya..... That name.. I think I've already heard it before. I just don't want to conclude anything. I wish I was wrong.

.
....

A/N

Woah. Woah. Woah.

WHAAAAAAA DID DANIEL JUST BECOME SO MUCH LIKE A ...HOW DO YOU SAY IT. MATURED? NAH. CHILDISH? NAH. YOU KNOW JEJE? WHAT IS HE DOING ON HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!?!?!? WHUU ITS KILLING EVERY KANG D STANSSS. AND ALSO DID YOU KNOW THE NEW GIRL GROUP OF JYP? ITZY? I JUST HAVE A THOUGHT THAT THIS GROUP IS GOING TO BE LIT AND TECHNO.😂😁

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!❤😂

-KD❤