He What!?!

After what happened at the resto, he immediately dialed Lisa's number. Yep, she's the number one on the list whenever this kind of situation is present with them.

"HEYY!! You didn't even tell me that you've landed already! No text, No Call, No anything!--" Lisa's rant all over the phone but Taehyung cut her.

"This isn't the right time for that Lisa...That. That guy just made a scene here, a-and and just stole Dahyun from me!" Taehyung said panicking. He just run his fingers to his hairs.

"Wait, wait, slow down. I can't understand you." Lisa said.

"That. Kang Daniel. Just grab Dahyun. Forcefully. Out. Of. The. Resto! You get it!?" Taehyung said frustratedly while waving his hands in front as if Lisa was in front of him.

"HE WHAT!?! That Kang Shit! What does he want from her!? Where did he bring her?!" Obviously Lisa is also panicking. She immediately called Ong Seongwoo that's now taking a bath. Oh. my bad.

"I don't know!" Then he just realized that someone was staring at him, when he turned around he saw the girl that surely the one Daniel is with awhile ago.

She's just standing their while holding her... Tummy? Lisa was still active on the phone and tries to call for Taehyung but it seems like that he doesn't even hear her.

He's deeply observing the girl and realized  that it was Dahyun's sister also based from their similarities of appearance. When his eyes laid down on its belly, he then saw a small bump it is so he assumes that the girl is pregnant.

Wait, what? Pregnant?

'Dahyun's sister is pregnant.' He thought to himself, she doesn't know about this. And I will surely kill Daniel if he's the father of this child!

Then he remembered Dahyun, back then she told him about her story, Taehyung became her human diary and as well as he. The scene that show  how awful and pitiful he felt when she have told it.

Because Taehyung believes her..

He believed because he knows that Dahyun is innocent that made their friendship last long.

Then by just an accident, he met this people who tend to be the most painful person for her and had encountered  both from his eyes, became a witness on how they hurt Dahyun and everything.

"W-What?" He can't understand it. "You're pregnant?" He take a small forward but Soyeon just step back while rubbing her tummy.

"Are you pregnant?? Answer me damn it!" He just raised his voice that made Soyeon cry, she cried in front of Taehyung.

He felt guilty for what he did so he apologized quickly but he wanted answers so he has to keep asking.

"Okay, I'm sorry but please answer me."

"I-Im pregnant, yes a-and D-Daniel is the father of it." He knew it! That piece of jerk. "But, please don't hurt him, I don't want the child to grow up without him." She said while crying then hold Taehyung's hand.

Seriously? She's begging for him not to hurt Daniel? But his hands were very greedy to kill him, but for Soyeon's child and also for Dahyun. He'll try his best to control his temper.

"You even know that, that Daniel of yours just grab Dahyun out of the resto and leaving you behind, now that you're pregnant? Isn't that a little  atrocious?" Taehyung asked that made Soyeon stiffed and also starts to sweat.

Something is not right here. Taehyung can feel it.

"What do you mean? Daniel is the father of this child!" She said.

"Okay, as you say so. I'm not gonna force you and I never will, so please just tell me that Kang Daniel's number so we can all go home to our respective houses." But Soyeon kept it in her being a hard headed as she.

"What now? You don't want to tell me the number? Hmm." Taehyung is thinking of a way on how to make this girl sing.

"Ooh. How about I tell Dahyun about this little baby of yours with him. She'd probably be ma--"

"NO! PLEASE! I'll do whatever you want just don't tell it to my sister please.." And now she's begging like a helpless lady here.

"Oh, so she's your sister now.. I'm surprised. Why don't we just settle this in a nice way, give me Daniel's number then maybe I can even drive you home to your house?"

'We just really need to cancel our other appointments... Thank you Kang Shit, just wow.' He thought to himself. Take note of the sarcasm.

And yeah, I'm the President and the CEO of our company, even higher than them is here to settle some family or relationship matter of my dearest Assistant. Dang it!

But in the other way, Lisa was still on the phone and heard all of their conversation and revelations.

She started to cry while holding her phone to her ears. Dahyun doesn't deserve all of this. Lisa's hand started to tighten on the phone as her cries was getting louder, sobbing while panting really hard.

She was ready to go, she even ready her bag and just waiting for Seongwoo to be done and can drive her to the resto .

"Oh God, Lisa what happened to you??" Seongwoo rushed to Lisa then gently rubbing her back.

"S-Soyeon...S-Soyeon." Lisa can't talk clearly so Seongwoo brought her a glass of water then when she had calmed down a little bit she immediately hugged him.

"What happened?" Then Lisa tell Seongwoo everything.

....

Taehyung assisted Soyeon to his car and drove a little slower so that she'll feel a little comfortable.

After all the thingy that happen awhile ago, Soyeon finally agreed on letting him to drive her off, she's really a hard headed person just like her sister. Oh gosh.

He has a little trouble convincing Soyeon to come with him but she insisted and said She'll just wait for Daniel out there.

Oh come on, that shit just went out and you're still gonna believe that he's going back? So stubborn.

He now got the chance to contact Daniel, manipulating the wheel of the car by his right hand and holding the phone with the other one.

It took minutes before Kang Daniel finally answered the phone and the first thing that he say is..

"Bring her back or I'll bring you to hell.." Taehyung asked with hardness in his tone.

"Go on find us, Dahyun is peacefully sleeping here in. My. Room. So please don't disturb us."

"Goddamn! Don't do anything stupid you ass! I swear you're gonna like what am I going to do to you, you son of a bitch!"

"Oh, I'm so scared now..SO SCARED LIKE HELL I DON'T FUCKING CARE!"

"I with your girlfriend tadpole."

While he's busy talking to Kang Daniel, Soyeon is just looking at the window staring outside while mesmerizing the view.

She clearly hears what they are talking about and it really aches her knowing that there are people who adore and loves Dahyun, while her...I think no one. Actually.

How can I topped Dahyun right now that she's really high and it made me jealous. Jealous for attention.

'I love Daniel, but I don't think he loves me too now that Dahyun is back. I'm back from being a shadow again. And I'm not gonna let it happen not now that we're going to have a child. '

Then she didn't even realized that a single tear dropped from her eye.

'If I need to risk everything then let it be, I want Daniel to focus on me. Only me.'