•9•

Wilbur POV

It was complete chaos. We were alone. The stronger half of the team was missing, I'm not saying Penny isn't strong, but, you know, they are actual supers. We need them. I need them. I need her.
"Pen!, where are they?" I said between breaths.
"I don't know, I already called them! They should be here soon!" She yelled back dodging another attack.
This Code 10 was crazy! This was the hardest thing ever. Maybe it was because we were missing half of the team, but who knows?
Our opponent seemed to be in her early twenties. Her suit, which had a sheer blue skirt around her waist, was a rather stunning navy blue, that shimmered under the afternoon sun. Two yellow jagged lines, resembling two lightning bolts, ran around her biceps. Black gloves and boots accompanied this set up. I gotta give her props, her suit was amazingly designed. Her logo was truly amazing, the letters S and B in blue hues and a stunning yellow lighting bolt, which matched the stripes in her arms, running over them, printed over her chest.

"I am Storm Breaker, and by the end of this battle all of you fools will bow down to me!"We were so screwed

We were so screwed.
"Not on our watch!" Finally! Relief washed over my body. Hiro stood proudly behind us, but where was Violet?
"You stupid children, what can you even do? Pull my hair?" She scoffed at us. I'll show her; you'll see. We'll kill her, she will destroy you. I walked angrily towards her, stomping the street underneath my feet. Hiro placed his arm in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.
"You don't know what we are capable of!" He winked at me. Oh... oh!
"Prove it!" She was hit by a familiar, purple-glowing force field.
"Yes! That's my girl!!" I said a little louder than expected.
"Your what?" Penny grinned at me, evil radiating off of her.
"Nothing" Why am I so stupid?
"Hey! Stop with the chatting!What are dealing with?"
"That is an excellent question" Penny rolled her eyes at my trademark reply.
"Aerokinesis and weather manipulation" She shouted, rolling away, dodging another snow attack.
"Got it!" He jumped onto Baymax's back.
                       •••
We were having a hard time. Beating Storm Breaker was no easy task. Her weather-related powers were making it even harder; Baymax had a hard time flying near her, gusts of wind making him lose his balance. Penny couldn't see, a literal blizzard hitting her straight on. I was just outright useless, standing there not knowing what to do, shocked at this Code 10. The only one doing real damage was Violet. She knew just when to throw her force fields.
My heart sunk when I saw her hit the ground.
"What are you gonna do now? Your hero is gone! You're nothing without her. I've basically won" Laughed Storm Breaker.
I ran full speed towards Violet.

         She wasn't moving.

"Vi? Violet? Violet!" Nothing.
"Give me space!," Hiro commanded, "she's going to be ok. Wil, get her somewhere safe, Penny, come with me."
I carried her bridal style towards a nearby empty shop. After arriving I laid her gently behind the counter, to keep her safe.
"Wil?"

Violet POV

Everything went black. What had just happened, a few moments ago I was fighting Storm Breaker and now I'm behind what it seems to be a counter.
"Wil?" I saw him leaving through a glass door with gold cursive letters.
"Vi? Are you ok?" He approached me.
I tried to stand up. I failed.
"Hey, hey, stay down, sit down, take it easy."
"What happened?" My head was throbbing.
"She knocked you out" he said pointing at the chaos outside.
"Are they alone?" I looked outside, it didn't look good.
"Yeah"
"Well let's go"
"No, I'll go, you stay here"
"But-"
"Stay!" He shouted, storming out.
What was that? Is he ok? Why did he do that? Why is he so worried? Is... is it because of...
                     me?