chapter one life us now

(Bad words)

(Y/n) pov

Years.........

Years......

Years.......

Years of tears........

It been so many years burning in this hell hole. Fuck life. Just crying here where no one can hear u. My friends and I are suffering. The creator had to ruin our life. We used to live a life where we get in trouble, sing, and a life of a star. From the life of a star is now life of picec of shit! Why live?! At the end life is shit for us. No one remember us! I was walked down the studio that was called silly lazy. What an ugly name and most of all stupid name. I opened the door to see my friends there. There is 4 girls counting me in and 3 boys. A demon named Lydia the demon  who wears a red dress, horns, two tails, demon wings, red eyes, and black heels. She has a little sister is the gang named Lilly the angel. She wear a little blue dress with a hair band, has wings that are soft, has a littel yellow hair, white boots, blue eyes, and a halo.They both have black hair. Then come June the rabbit. She wears a over all that is short and white , two pigtails, white shoes, balck fur, and green eyes. Then comes the boys. All of them are demons and black. They have a demon tail, wings, and black boots. There named are Simon who a yellow eyes with a yellow scarf. John with purple eyes. The last but not least Carlos with orange eyes. We all wear gloves and have no neck for some reason which us fucking crazy at the same time. They all look my direction with there bull eyes that was once was full of color. "Hey (y/n) anything new?" Said June with hope in her eyes. "No...why don't we sing to cheer up a little at least that is what can we do."  I sing this time as I mostly do because I am the leader.

"Well that was cheerful! Panic room, really that was nice!" Said Simon sarcastically. "Hey what am supposed to do! I can't really think some think cheerful, it been a long time u know? You talking to the leader like that!" As u put a hand on head and the other the on my chest standing up making everyone laugh. "Don't give up one day and I mean one day we will get out of this hell hole, u know?" "(Y/n), right. We will just have faith!" Said Lilly with her hola growing a little. "But look where we are little sis. We are in this piece of shit hell hole!" "Clam down Lydia! She is your little sister." Said John trying to clam down everyone.

        If u can hear me.......plz save me and my friends from this hell hole. Plz anyone......help me.......help us!