chapter three the message from the angel

??? POV

I wake up in the morning just to meet the sun on my face. Another beautiful day at inkwell. I get ready for work. Walking out the street just to be seen by my older brother. "Morning Mickey." "Morning Oswald." "So did you tell ortensia?" "No and I don't know how to."

Oswald still having problems with his feeling towards ortensia again. In minutes we were at our job. Mugman was waiting at the door with cuphead, boris, felix, and bendy. "Took ya long, ya know?" "Sorry bendy I was talking with my older brother." And with that we head into the building. We all enter our headquarter.

Soon as we got there an alert came up. Mugman listen to the message. "Hey guys........you might want hear this. This alert came from an angel. Asking for help." He play it out loud it said "Hello? Can anyone hear me. If so plz come save me and my friends we are stuck in here. Come get us plz." "That is weird. Only cartoons can do that. So that means she one of us." "Hold your house boris. How can we be sure?" "Feilx, you know only cartoons can do it." "Yeah but what happened she turns out like bendy?" "Hey watch it Felix!" "It is the truth when we can to save you. You were like 7 ft with ink covering your eyes!" "What did you think?! I be small after 30 years all alone!"

And they keep on argue each other. "Okay guys we will all go together so nothing will happen to one of us." Oswald finally broke the arguement between them. Cuphead opened the portal and all of us enter. We end up in an old studio. "What type of studio or the of studio name." Feilx say while looking around for any answers.

There was a voice. It sound like a angel. The same one that needed help. So they followed the voice. It lead they into a room, that looked like a recording room. There was a little angel. Her halo growing bright yellow and gold. Wearing a little blue dress, white boots, and her wings wide open. Sitting playing the piano.

The little angel notice someone else is in the room. She turn around and smile with her eyes close. "Oh. Hey (y/n)!" She didn't got a respond so she opened her eyes. To see a couple of boys. This made her jump and went inside the piano.

She was shaking so hard that the piano was shaking too. "Hey, we won't hurt you." Boris said while walking up. The angel peck through the piano. "My name is Boris......you must be the one who send the message for help?"

".....yes. And my name is
Lilly Angel." Lilly comes out of her hiding spot and walk up to them. "You said there was more cartoons. Where are they?" "Follow me......?" "Oh sorry how rude of me I am mugman but call me mugs for short. And that is me brother cuphead." Mugman pointed at his brother. "Mickey, boris which you already know, Oswald, Feilx, and bendy. "Hello toots. Did it hurt when you felt from the sky?" "That is an offence, because I am not a fallen angel. Now follow me. I will show you the others."

Bendy was in shock while the others was laughing at him. Lilly walked out of the room and the others followed behide.

Meanwhile with the others~

"Oh shit! Ahhhhhh!" Screamed (y/n) while a inky monster got her. The other were trying to save (y/n) but at the end they also got in trouble to. "I'm blaming this one in you girl! We got into this into shit again! Because of you!" Yelled June as she was lifted into the air. "I'm so sorry!" (Y/n) yelled back.

Back to the others~

"What us all the screaming?" Asked Mickey. "Oh no. Not again?" "What is wrong?" "It is (y/n) and the other she must got herself in trouble. So did the others, Mickey." Lilly started to run and the other run behide her. She opened a door. Just to see the others on the floor in pain while showing her older sister getting throw into a wall. "Oh my word, Lydia!" Lilly run to her. While the other was looking at the event that was right in front oh there faces.

" You okay big sis?'' "No. But we got to save the others." Another scream filled that air and it came from a female cat. She was falling in till she was caught into someone arms. She looked up to just see a tall wolf. Just looking into his eyes like she was seeing through his soul. They didn't notice the others was done fighting with the monsters. And now looking at the female cat. "Hey guys!" Yelled a cup.

(Y/n) turn her head to the voice. She saw a cup for his head. "We got those monsters away." A demon said. (Y/n) turn her face back to the tall wolf. "Ummm......sir can you plz put me down." Say the female cat. "Oh sorry!" The wolf said as he put her down "My name is boris!" "(Y/n) the ballerina puppet."

"I told you I get us out of here (y/n)! I got us help!" Lilly said. "We are getting out of this fucking place?" Asked John with a smile on this face.

Skip time ~

(Y/n) POV

Years of tears are gone now. "Umm.....hey demon boy I never get to know your name." I smiled at him "Oh! Sorry about that toots it is bendy." Bendy..........that name. "Something wrong toots?" "Oh nothing." Is he.....no I dont think so. But he still can be Joey Drew creation. It maybe I just over thinking again. Cuphead opened the patrol. We all walked in. Colors. We were free at last, I was free.

Bůť țhâț øņ£¥ ţh€ b€ğiņňīńğ...... Ýøű đøń'ť ķńøw ₩hãť ī§ çømīňğ ýøůř ₩ä¥, (¥/ń)