chapter four new life

(Y/n) POV

We all walked out of the patrol. Colors. Were the only words that came out of my mouth. I was astonished. We were finally free, I was finally free. A new life, new beginning, and a couple of new friends. "Welcome to our headquarter" Oswald said introducing and explaining everything to my gang.

I was not paying attention. I was curious about this new place. Beside many questions. Like people say curious always kills the cat. And I am a cat anyways to begin with. I walk around, wondering around the building. This is one way how I always get in trouble and sometimes even with my friends. No wonder they will never let me go by myself. I was walking in a hallway. I saw pictures of Mickey, bendy, cuphead, and the others on the wall. It look like it was an honor to be there for some reason.

It describes what were they known for. Bendy and Boris caught more my attention. It said who was their creator, Joey Drew. That is my creators brother. I was shocked and I started to back the way. In till I bumped into something or more like someone. I turn around just to see the another cat, black, which of course was Felix.

"(Y/n)? What you doing here? Are you supposed to be with your gang and the others?" "Yeah, but I decided to explore a little bit around. This place new to me. I am very curious at some point. But that mostly leads me into a huge mess." I said scratching the back of my head. "Your the only one. I like to explore a lot. Go on adventures that I always get in trouble when I do. And I always take my magical bag with me." I looked at his confused.

Before I can even speak he pulled out a yellow bag with x and dots. "Can I see something. " I said as he handed me the bag. I opened it and said " Surprise me!" I grab something but I'm was not sure what. I was excited in till I pull out...........! "Oswald!" "May I help you?" He asked me with his arms crossed. He sure didn't look happy. "I was.....um... seeing Felix bag and I accidentally pulled you. Sorry hun. Anyways see ya later!" Before he can respond I shoved him down in the bag and closed it with "Slam!" That was awkward and embarrassing.

Me and Felix looked at each other and laughed together. This reminds me in the olds good days. I didn't notice that me ears and tail went down in till Felix spoke up. "You okay?" He looks at me worried and put his hands on my shoulders. "Yeah....just...I dont want to talk about it." He just nods. I was about to walk away. Just as felt a hand wrapped around my hand. I turn around to it was Felix. He was looking the other way and I could see his ears and tail was red on the tip. "Umm...I was wondering if I can show around here, inkwell? Since the others went with your friends." He turns his head facing me. "I love to!" I said happy.

Feilx POV

I was ready for her to say no when she said "I love to!" I opened my eyes to be surprise. At least have a chance to know how much better. She is very beautiful sweet. Just the thought of her made me blush even worse. "Are you okay Felix?" she said with her eyes closed and a beautiful smile on her face. Lord help me now! This girl is way too much just for me. I feel like she was just came out of the heavens. "Felix?" she said again.

I didn't even notice that I was zooming out again. Before she can speak, I said "Anyway let's start!" and with that I pulled her by the hand. And exit out of the building.

Skip time ~

I was with (y/n) at Anie cupcake cafe. "Here you go!" Anie said with a smile and cheerful as always. I nod and she left. "Why don't you tell me more about your life?" I asked her. She looked upset went said that. Before I can speak her lips move and spoke. "I was a very famous cartoon as you know. It was know as (y/n) and her friends....I was turned into a living thing, 3D. Everything was going well. Me and my friends live as stars. In till our creator decided to leave us. Before she did leave us she did so many damage to us. And I was the one that was used more. She used to be I was her puppet, her experiment, her everything. For her to use me to just so she can let her anger on me. Just like she said all times. 'You're just a puppet at the end your shit that's all you will be.'

She looked like she wanted to cry. I scoot over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist bring her closer to my chest. "That so awful! And she so wrong about you. You are very sweet." She looked at me in the eyes with a smile. "Thank you." Was all she could say as she brings her head back into my chest. This made me blush a little. Her tail move back and forth as her eyes where closed.

"What is your creator name anyways?" I asked curious like always. "Sally D-" she didn't finished her sentence, because the other were here. "Hey guys we finally found you." Mickey said while trying to catch his air. I wish they were not here I liked it when I was just with (y/n) and me. But maybe next time.

Skip time ~

(Y/n) told the others what was her life for her and friends were like but, she never said the her creator name. That is odd there must be a reason. I don't want to push her. Maybe little time will do. And hopefully I can spend with more time with her.

(Y/n) and her gang where talking about there own good olds of life. I just put my head on hands and just looked at (y/n). She so cute and she is b- Wait. I just met her but that doesn't matter own her. She is a angel.

Think you got rid of me!? Well you are wrong! I will come back and get what is mine. (Y/n) is not angel by the way.........HAHAHAHAH