1

(Since gif's don't usually work don't mind this)

Haechan watched from a tree as he hid from everyone watching only one person, this was at lunch and this school has lunch outside

"She's so pretty...what do I do?" Haechan murmured to himself as his eyes followed the person's movement.

"Her smile...her hair...her skin...her everything is perfect" Haechan mumbled as he smiled to himself as she smiled at her friend.

"Y/N Senpai...I will make you mine" He said and grinned but then ran away as you looked at him.

"Who's that?" Irene asked and you looked at her "Not sure... they moved to fast for me to know" You said and looked down at your empty plate.

"He kinda looked like that Haechan kid you hang around a lot," Yeri said and you looked at her "Pfft... He's nice and I don't think he'd watch me or something" You said.

"It's 2018 babe... anyone can be anyone and lie to you," Joy said as she looked at you and you looked at her.

"True... Like the way how Taeyong lied to me" Seulgi said with an awkward smile on her face "oh...yeah but Y/N was ready to fight him" Wendy said and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, that day I mad and no-one ficks with my friends," You said as you coldly started at Yeri's steak "Ficks?" Yeri asked confused.

"You know I don't really curse so yeah..." You said as you looked down awkward "Anyway's why do you hang out with that Haechan kid anyways?" Wendy asked and you looked at her.

"Well... I was walking in the hallway and I saw him getting beat up and he had no-one to talk to so I felt bad" You said as you pouted "So your pretty much his only friend?" Joy asked and you nodded.

"I guess..." You said and the bell rang "time for gym..." Seulgi said "We are going to die," You said and they giggled.

"Well, its 90 degrees out so we will," Wendy said and you guys walked to your last class.

(After school)

"It's Friday! Let's have a big sleepover at my house!" Yeri said as she was happy and smiled and you giggled "Yeah, I'll be at your house at 8" You said.

"Same here" Wendy, Seulgi, Joy, and Irene said and you giggled as they all looked shocked "Well see you all later!" You said and you all broke off into different directions walking to your houses.

"S-should I?" Haechan asked himself as he secretly followed Y/N "No it's too early" Haechan thought and turned to the right.

"Hey Haechan what are you doing up this street?" you asked as you turned around and looked at him and his eyes widen as he felt a little scared.

"I- Uh... Sh-" "hm...Haechan what's wrong?" You asked as you walked over to him and rubbed his shoulder "I-it's nothing I was just uh- going to the mall!" Haechan said as he started to panic on the inside.

"Oh, well I guess I'll see you around! I'm just walking home" You said as you smiled at him and he smiled awkwardly back.

"I-I can walk you home if that's okay," Haechan said and you nodded "Yeah I'd like that... As you can see I don't live in the best part of town..." You said and looked down.

"Yeah, I heard about the murder that happened a little while ago...who was it again?" Haechan asked and your eyes looked teary.

"Y/N?" He asked and you sniffled "My little brother was the one who got killed," You said as you hugged Haechan and he froze.

"I- Uh...I'm sorry to hear that," Haechan said as he hugged you back and rubbed your back "I can't do it to her today... she's sad," Haechan thought as you cried into his shoulder.

"It's okay..." Haechan said as he comforted you and you stopped crying and looked at him with a smile.

"Thank you..." you said and he smiled at her "Now...let me walk you home," Haechan said and you nodded and he walked you home.

You stopped at your door and turned to him with a smile "Thanks Haechan" You said and smiled at him and hugged him.

He smiled and hugged you back "You're welcome," He said and you walked into your house.

Haechan began to run home, he knows where she lives now... "I'm getting closer to her! Maybe she'll like me when I confess to her" Haechan yelled as he tapped his feet together as he was happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! I'm going to stay at Yeri's!" you yelled as you had all your stuff and walked to Yeri's.

You had a feeling like someone was watching you... but it was normal cause everyone gets watched in your town.

You brushed it off and continued to walk as you listened to music but the more you moved your feet forwards your body wanted to move backward's.

You kept ignoring it until you reached Yeri's house and knocked on her door "Hey~" She said "Hey" You said and she let you in.

You walked in and set your stuff on her bed with the others stuff too, "So what do we do now?" You asked and everyone sat on the floor while you looked confused.

Seulgi smiled weirdly at you and Wendy looked at you weirdly "What's going on?" You asked "Sit young one," Irene said.

"I know I'm younger than you all... but this is weird," You said "Oh! Just sit!" Yeri said annoyed and you threw your hands up and sat down.

"So we are playing a game I made called secret's" Yeri said with a smile "Another game? You know last time we played a game like that it almost ruined our friendships" You said and Irene rolled her eyes.

"Yeri means like people we like or who are ex is and who we lost our stuff to," Irene said and your mouth shaped a '0'

"I get it now!" You said and Yeri smirked, "So...Y/N Who's your crush?" Yeri asked and you blushed

"Uh-"