3

You and Haechan were like two crack heads together laughing at everything but it cheered you up and that's what he wanted.

"Haechan I really like tonight thank you," You said smiling at him as he ate some cotton candy "you're welcome Y/N," He said blushing slightly and you realized.

"So is there anyone you like?" He asked and you looked at the sky "I used to like Junwoo but then yeah...So I don't really like anyone at the moment" You said "Ah~ I see" He said and you looked back at him.

" Do you like anyone?" You teased and he looked at you blushing "Uh-Uh I- um..." He didn't know what to say and you giggled "It's alright if you don't want to tell me I won't make you tell me," You said.

He smiled "Thank you...you're so kind," He said, "I think joy is gay for me though," You said and his smile disappeared,

"As a joke or...?" He asked clearly confused "Like for real..." You said "It makes me uncomfortable" "Don't worry I think it will be alright!" He said and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

You smiled at him and looked at the time "The Amusement park is shutting down soon we should go" You said and stood up as he stood up with you humming a 'Yes'

"I don't want this night to end...but I can't kidnap her and ruin my chances or can I?" Haechan thought while staring at you as you started to walk away and he ran up to you to walk you home.

You two kept talking about personal things until you two reached your door and you smiled at him "well see you Monday Haechan" You said and waved at him.

"Wait!" He said and you looked at him "What?" You asked, "C-Can I have your number?" He asked and you walked up to him and you two exchanged numbers and you walked in your house and sighed as you fell on your bed.

"Maybe...I'm building feelings for Haechan," You thought to yourself closing your eyes "We haven't talked that much...maybe wait a little bit" You mumbled and fell asleep.

~~~~~

Haechan walked away from the house to somewhere and picked up a bag "No one will take Y/N from me" He mumbled and put on a mask and a black hoodie covering his face and jumping through a window.

Who's was it? It was Joy's and Haechan was a little angry.

He sneaked in with his muddy shoes making a squishing noise slightly on her carpet but he slowly walked room to room and ended at her bedroom as she was in her chair doing make-up and she lied to you.

She was going out with the other girls while they told you they went on vacation and Haechan pulled out a pocket knife and smiled to himself in the mirror as she closed her one eye and was focused.

He giggled deeply which brought Joy's attention as she slowly turned and he covered her mouth as he stabbed her and she made a muffled scream from pain and cried slightly.

You fell on the floor and he stared at her as he walked around her in a circle chuckling and looking crazy "W-Who are you?" Joy cried out 

Haechan took off his mask and smirked to her "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you! You won't win Y/N!" Joy yelled and Haechan shushed her.

"Don't make me more angry by telling lies..." He said and stabbed her once more making Joy run out of breath as she died.

He dragged her body out of the house and burned it in a fire like Junwoo's body and making sure no-one would find out he did it.

"Joy?" Her mom asked but No one was in the room at all other than her mom as she saw the blood stain "She will be back and when she is she's cleaning up her period blood" Her mom said and shook her head as she walked out the room.

~~~~~~

You woke up the next day home alone as you took a shower with a towel wrapped around your body as you brushed your teeth and dried your hair listening to the news.

"There has been a series of murders in a small town near Seoul where two people were killed and thinking these two murders are linked with the one of Lee Taeyong," The news said and you sat down watching the news interested since it said your brother's name.

"The two murders of Kim Junwoo and Park Soo-young who is also known as Joy, were both killed this week but they can't find the body's," The news said and you kept watching.

"What is happening in this town" You murmured and turned off the news changing into some shorts and a tank top and went outside looking at the empty area like always.

You sighed "They must have lied to me...they were on 'vacation' but I guess not" You mumbled and walked back in as you felt a shiver of someone watching you.

You kept watching the news and when they showed a picture they got it looked like Haechan but you denied it and didn't think Haehcan would do something like that.

You were in disbelief but brushed it off and texted Haechan smiling at his emoji's he would send to you as you thought of it being cute.

You giggled when he asked to meet up at a studio and you agreed since you were bored so you grabbed your jacket and walked your way to there.

Not knowing what would happen...