4

You walked up the stairs and smiled as you opened the door to the studio room that Haechan told you to enter.

You saw him sitting there with a notebook and a pencil in his hands "Hey" You said softly and he looked up and smiled "Hey Y/N" Haechan said.

"So why am I here? and why did you call me?" You asked sitting down in a chair that was there "well I have something to show and tell you" Haechan said and you nodded "I've been writing songs and singing them and I like you to hear something I wrote" Haechan said and you smiled.

"Go ahead I'd actually really like to hear it," You said and Haechan took a deep breath as he closed his eyes then looked at his paper and began to sing softly.

You smiled watching him sing and when he was down he blushed and looked at you as you clapped "Haechan you got really good vocals! I really love the song too" You said and Haechan smiled.

"Thank you, I wrote it myself," Haechan said moving his chair side to side "Now I wanna hear you sing~" Haechan said and you shook your head "Oh no, no, no! I'm not singing!" You said and Haechan pouted. 

"C'mon" "I don't really like my singing voice..." You said and he nodded "I see but can you at least try these cookies I made?" Haechan asked handing you a cookie.

You took it and began to eat it until you passed out.

~~~~~

You woke up in a bed which was surprisingly warm but it was dark with a dim light making most things in the room for you to be able to see.

You squinted your eyes and saw Haechan in the corner of the room "H-Haechan?" You asked but then felt a sharp pain on your side which made you groan.

"Yes?"He said walking closer to you "Where am I? why does my head hurt so bad and what happened to my side?" You asked and he sighed sitting on the bed "Y/N I'm really crazy about you and you don't fully understand how I feel about you" Haechan said and you looked at him confused as you sat up.

"I don't think you already know let me show you," He said and crawled towards you and you felt awkward as his warm breath hit your face like summer heat.

You looked at him and blushed "What happened to my side?" You asked and he lifted your shirt and looked at your side and you looked at it too as there was a bruise.

"I have to give a sign that you're mine," He said with a smile "Haechan what are you talking about?" You asked still confused and he crawled closer to you and pecked your lips.

"I love you...I killed both Joy and Junwoo are you proud of me?" Haechan said with a sweet smile which made your words go straight down your throat.

"I also killed Taeyong but he was mean to me" He added and you looked at him with teary eyes "You killed them? That wasn't necessary!" You yelled as he got on top of you and pinned you down.

"I'm not even your's let me go!" You started to kick your feet as you screamed and yelled.

Haechan kissed your lips which shushed you that when he pulled away, you blushed and never wanted to hit him more.

"I was actually starting to like you! I can't believe it!" You said glaring at him as he chuckled deeply "So you hate me?" He said and you nodded while pouting.

"You won't say that when you start to yell my name," He said handcuffing you to the bed and your eyes widen as you yanked your hands but it hurt as he started to take off your shirt.

You shook your head and cried a little bit "HAECHAN I DON"T WANT THIS!" You screamed and he looked at you "Well watch this" He said and did something which caused more pain to you.

~~~~~ (Time Skip cause I'm not dealing with people talking about it thanks)

You cried silently as he back hugged your bare body and kissed your skin on your shoulder and even your cheek.

"I'm crazy about you...please be mine" He whispered by your ear and then he bit your ear which caused you to sigh.

You didn't want to say anything...sure you were starting to fall for Haechan but you didn't want it, you didn't want to accept the fact he killed your brother and your old friend and even your ex.

"Y/N why aren't you saying anything?" Haechan asked and you just stared at the floor as a tear ran down your cheek which he saw.

he wiped it "Did I go to hard? I'm sorry if I did...I didn't mean for all this to happen but you've been driving me crazy" He said but no words came from your mouth as he waited for a response.

"Y/n...please talk to me..." Haechan said "So? So I can become your toy? I bet you did this before" You said coldly and he sighed moving closer to you and turned you around to look at him.

"Listen...I'll only love you and if you want me to kill someone I'll do it, I'll do anything for you," Haechan said as his eyes sparkled and you stared into his sparkling eyes feeling your heart begin to fall for him again.

He smiled and tickled you which made you giggle "Now will you give me an answer? " He asked but you just stared at him. 

Your answer would be no but you didn't want to say it cause you didn't want to anger him "Y/N~ I'm getting impatient here~" He said softly which made you snap out of thought.

You kept looking at him as you opened your mouth to say 'no' "I think I need more time..." You said and Haechan sighed "Got it do you want a date with me?" Haechan asked and you nodded.

"Okay I'll change and drop you off at your house so you can change and maybe when you come back you can bring your stuff cause I want to be here forever with you" Haechan said which made you look at him as he jumped up and started to put on clothes and you put on the ones from before.

You guys both left the door but you limped slightly following him as you both walked to your house.

~To be continued~