5

After you went home and changed you kept your head down low as you and Haechan walked near the beach and he sighed.

"You probably hate me don't you?" Haechan said and you didn't say a word "I'll take that as a yes" he said and kept walking.

"Hey hey! little mama come holla at me!" Yelled someone as they smacked your butt and Haechan grew angry "Listen here she's my girl only mine!" He said which made you keep your head low as Haechan faced the man.

"S-should I run? I don't want this" You though and decided something and began to run away "Hey Y/n! The date!" Haechan yelled from the distance but you kept running while tears fell from your eyes.

You ran to someone's house and you knew they would help you as you banged on their door "Open the door Taeyeon please!" You begged and looked around as it was dark and it was silent.

Taeyeon opened the door and smiled "Hey Y/N what brings you to my house?" Taeyeon asked and you hummed "I- I need a place to say I can't find my parent's and I'm being chased by a psycho!" You said and she was speechless as she opened the door wider.

"Come in..." She said and you nodded as you walked in and she closed the door locking it "So what happened?" Taeyeon asked as you fell on her couch and she smiled turning on the stereo and sat down putting your head in her lap as she pet your head.

You explained and she listened "So he raped you?" Taeyeon asked and you nodded "yeah...and I starting to fall for him I can't believe I let my guard down even in this town!" You said and she shushed you.

"We all make mistakes honey it's alright to make them," Taeyeon said and you hummed "You're right..." You said quietly.

She smiled "When am I ever wrong?" She asked and you giggled softly "Well that time you betted with me that I couldn't eat 5 big plates of sushi," You said and she laughed.

"Yeah you proved me wrong but it looked like you were pregnant afterwards!" Taeyeon said and you both laughed.

You hummed after it grew silent "I'm tired can I borrow a shirt and sweatpants from you and sleep here for a while?" You asked and she nodded "Of course you know where to go!" She said with a smile.

You smiled and got up changing and falling back on the couch and Taeyeon covered you with a blanket "Thank you~" You said cutely and she smiled "You're welcome!" She said and sat beside you.

"Do you want me to sing you that song?" she asked and you nodded "please!" You said and then smiled tiredly as she patted your head and began to sing a lullaby.

You slowly close your eyes and fell asleep afterwards, Taeyeon kissed the top of your head "this is why I call you my child" she said quietly and walked to her room before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got up and borrowed some clothing from Taeyeon and walked to school looking around every minute from paranoia. 

You walked into the school and went to your locker to see no-one around "Weird..." You mumbled then felt someone's hands wrap around your waist.

You jumped slightly and looked who it was as they pinned you against the lockers "H-Haechan!" came out of your mouth as he smirked at you.

"I don't think you fully understand, do you? If you don't want Taeyeon getting hurt you'll be with me forever" Haechan said and you gulped looking down "Okay... you win" you said quietly and she smiled.

"Good I love you, my baby, ~" He said and poked your cheek and walked away as you hit your head off the locker and slid down grabbing your knee's and cried.

You started to mumble things "Y/N what's wrong?" said a familiar voice and you looked up at the person "T-taeyong!" You said, "Y/N you're past out right now you'll be fine but get away from Haechan since you don't love him he will eventually kill you what do you think he did with me?" Taeyong said as he sat beside you and you stared at him in shock.

You sighed and nodded "I miss you," You said, "I miss you too sister, but you need to do something remember to move to a different country haechan can't find you that way!" Taeyong said quickly before everything went black and you opened your eyes and looked up to see everyone staring at you.

You gulped and wiped your tears "Miss Y/N have you've been skipping class to weep and sleep?" The principal asked and you shook your head "No I..." You didn't really know what to say.

You just looked down and got up and walked to Taeyeon's house "Hey Y/N how was school? " Taeyeon asked as she was tending her mini garden.

You sighed "Taeyeon...can we go somewhere?" You asked and she looked at you "You mean out to eat? I mean okay if you want" she said and you shook your head pulling out a piece of paper and wrote 'Japan' on it and gave it to her.

"Y/N why?" She asked and you groaned "I passed out and Taeyong talked to me he told me to go there and if I didn't Haechan would go crazy over the fact I don't love him and he'd kill me...he did that with Taeyong" You whispered to her and she nodded "well let's pack our stuff and get out of here" Taeyeon whispered and you nodded.

You both picked up things and put them in bags and drove to the airport "I'm done here..." You mumbled as you both got on the plane and you fell asleep.

"Attention passengers... we will be landing soon please keep your seatbelts on," The piolet said and you groaned looking out the window and sighed "I'm going to miss Korea..." You said and kept looking at the area around you as Taeyeon was still asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued