Your birthday

I wanted to do a birthday I don't know whether to do two bdays I don't know but i might do another chapter about your birthday but you are 15 then I will go onto the actual film. Anyway back to the story.

Actually I will make a an next chapter and you guys might have to vote.

Pirate captain

It was early morning and your alarm went off as it does every day but today's not every day it was a very special Day. And that day wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!,,!!,!!,!!!!!!!!!,!,!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!

YOUR BIRTHDAY.

SO that meant presents, a cool day, presents, banners, party awesome music and the most amazing thing ever

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!
You turned off your alarm, got ready and run to your dads room waking him up by bundling on top of him waking him up. "DAD WAKE UP ITS MY BIRTHDAY." He sits up and laughs

You run to the upper deck and do a front flip off the side of the boat into the water hearing lots of gasps from the top of the ship.
After coming up for air you see the whole crew, black belamy, cutlass Lizz, peg leg and the pirate king were standing watching all of a sudden you hear dad running out peering over the edge,

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OK."
You laugh
"YEAH IM OK DAD."
You clim the side of the ship with ease jumping onto the side.
You rap a towel round you and everyone gave you a hug.

You got new clothes, books, teddies, and toys.
Your dad got you a necklace with a few charms like an octopus a sword and a hat.

The pirate captain came over and gave you a pile of pirate clothes a hat and a sword the right size for you and said "to get you started." You hugged him saying thank you.

It was the best birthday ever.

Pirate with a scarf

You got (the same from the pirate captain) teddy and more clothes.
Your dad got you a hand made fabric head band (of your choice)

Charles

A train set and a few knowledgeable books
The thing with the train it had your name engraved into it.

Pirate king

Sword (from dad) clothes, books drawing equipment and more

And your dad got you a necklace with a crown on it and a sword