He takes you back to meet the crew

Pirate captain

As we both got back to the ship the rich smell of ham filled the air. I heard my stomach rumble but there was a much bigger rumble not from me but from (y/n) she gripped onto me and I kneeled down looking at her as she was in pain. tears started to form in her eyes as her grip tightened on my hand, "hay its going to be okay can you smell that." she looked up and slowly nodded. "that smell is dinner and there will be enough for everyone even you." she hugs me and I pick her up taking her to where dinner was held. Soon enough we both saw the crew and she hid behind me holding on to my leg lightly. Everyone started at me and the girl, and number 2 came over and kelt down to her height saying softly. "Hay little one what's your name." She smiled and said "(y/n)" she seemed a bit more confident and hugged number two. He looked up at me and smiled. When she pulls away she goes and hugs each and everyone of the crew then comes back to me and holds my hand. "Ready to eat." "Yes."

Pirate with a scarf

Getting to the ship was not that easy since (y/n) was whimpering in her sleep, she was in pain from the burning building she must have been burned while waiting for someone to save her but now she is safe with me and the crew. For a child her age she is very light and I felt very sorry for her but the main thing I was worried about is how the others going to react on me looking after a child. I would promise to make her a pirate and to be respectful to the others when they are teaching her. But I would imagine she is very nice anyway and she will be a good child pirate. Walking onto the ship everyone walked over to me looking at (y/n) sleeping in my arms. She woke up and started to cry from the pain of the burns. I slowly rocked her and took her to the water and I sat her down and puts sea water all over her tiny body and soon her cry's turned into whimpers and then she stoped. Captain soon came over to us and hugged her "hay do you want to become a pirate." She looked up and nodded at the sound of being a pirate.

Charles Darwin

Taking her back wasn't going to be much of a problem. Was it? Oh what am I kidding I don't even know how to get a girlfriend, how am I going to look after a child. I sigh to my self as I looked at her holding mine and bobos hands as if us two were her dads or something she started to run around then waited for us to catch up then run again. Then bobo decided to play a game so she would run and bobo would try and catch her. Soon enough loads of others were joining in and it made me feel with joy that she was happy. After awhile bobo was carrying her and she was hurt, he sat her down and I looked at where she was hurt to find she cut her knee so I wiped it with a tissue then put a bandage round it and kissed it better. "Feel any better." She looked up at me and smiled and hugged me and followed it up with "yes thank you. Your the best." She kissed my cheek and we all walked home so she could rest and surprisingly she wasn't scared of my house. She fell right to sleep when I put her to bed she was so adorable. Sigh I just hope nothing else happens to her.

Pirate king

Luckily all of the pirates were still drinking in the bar so i stayed behind curtain and told (y/n) to stay were she was until I called her out to meet everyone. "Ok." She said sitting down on the wooden flooring of the stage. I slowly walked on stage making everyone look at me as I went up to the microphone tapping it to see if it was on.
I thought for a moment before this

"Hello again everyone I know the pirate of the year award is over and you won't see me as much during the year, but there is a very important announcement that I found within the amount of time I had left about a hour ago but this is worth more dabloons then any of you. So everyone I want you to meet my new daughter (y/n)." Everyone stared as you ran on stage to the pirate king he gave you the microphone and you started to speak. "Umm hello." Everyone just stared soon cutlas, Bellamy, peg leg and pirate captain walked up to the stage to her and smiled while giving her a hug and a hand shake while saying "nice to meet you." After that she hugged me and I picked her up saying "well we have to go now bye." And as we left she shouted "bye everyone I am going to be a pirate." Everyone started to laugh at your adorableness