Chapter 5

*1 week later*

Jaileen's P.O.V.

'Yessssssssssssssssss,' I scream in Beau's car on the way to the hospital.

'Why do you have to shout yes every minute,' Luke says tired.

'Because I am going to take my plaster off,' I say.

I was in Beau's car with Jai and Luke. We were on the way to the hospital to take off my plaster and get rid of those crotches. I woke them up at 7 so that at 8 we could be at the hospital. They weren't to pleased but whatever.

'Come on Beau, step on the gas,' I say although I know it will never happen. 

'You know I don't like to drive, so shut up and let me concentrate,' Beau says sternly.

'Ok then turn up the music,'I demand him more than asking.

He turned on the radio and What Makes You Beautiful came on. One Direction are like my favourite band. I started singing the song very loudly making people from outside stare at us but I don't care. 

Luke and Jai kept staring at me like I was a freak. Although I am sure I looked like one. 

'What?' I asked innocently. 

'Nothing, its just,' Luke stopped,' how the hell do you get that energy at 7 in the freaking morning.'

'I don't get it, it's just my natural me,' I simply said.

'Ok, we're here,' Beau says. 

'Yes, finally,' I say as I grab my crotches and get out of the car. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You're up early,' the doctor said as he entered the room I was in with Jai, Luke and Beau were waiting outside. 

'I just couldn't wait to get this thing of my leg,' I say happily looking at Jai. 

'And whom do we have here with you,' the doctor said as he started removing the plaster. 

'My boyfriend,' I say.

The doctor smiled and said,' He's a lucky boy to have you,' 

'Yes I am,' Jai said.

I looked at him and smiled, he returned the smile.

The docotor finished taking off the plaster and examined my leg,' It looks good, but don't put any extra pressure on it and no heels for at least two weeks. 

'You don't need to worry about the heel thing,' I chuckle.

The doctor smiled and grabbed my hand to help me up. At first I was going to fall because it's been a whole week since I walked on it but I soon gained balance. 

'Thanks,' I said to the doctor as I grabbed Jai's hand and left.

'Leeeeeeeeeen,' Luke came and hugged me tightly.

'I...can't...breathe,' I managed to say.

'Sorry but I've missed hugging you,' Luke say hugging me quickly. 

'Yeah me to,' I say as I go hug Beau. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's good to be able to go get a drink without having to ask someone. I was alone because Luke, Jai and Beau had something to do which they didn't tell what. 

'Liyaaaaaaaaaaa?' I shout. 

'Want to take the twins to the park?' I asked.

'Yeah sure, let me get dressed,' Liya said.