Chapter 7

Adele's P.O.V

I can't stop laughing Leen seemed so pissed of when we threw them water.

She and Jai are party poppers , just as we started to have fun they got out of the water. Though I don't blame her because that is what happens to me as well, when you know what. Speaking of which she told me that Luke wanted to fuck her or something.

'Lukey,' I growl.

'Yes, love,' he says innocently.

'Oh don't you go all love on me,' I tell him.

'You know I only want to fuck you,' he says.

'Yeah but we didn't need to know that,' Beau pull a disgusting face.

I blush,' You shouldn't have been hearing.'

They roll there eyes and Luke pulls me into a passionate kiss.

'I love you,' I whisper.

'I love you too babe,' he whispers.

'You want to go disturb James and Sarah?' he asks.

'Yes,' I respond eagerly,' You know how much James is scared of sharks,' I smirk.

He nods,' let's scare him, on 3 start shouting shark k?'

We move closer to them and they don't even notice us because they're in a heated make out session.

I mouth 3,2,1... And we start screaming 'SHARK.'

What James did should have been recorded or something because it was million dollar worthy. He broke away from Sarah, then he started screaming and Sarah as well. He scooped her on his shoulders and started to get out of the water screaming and crying. We went after him and as soon as he reached the sand,he dropped Sarah and then he fell down.

'Holy shit he's hyperventilating,' Sarah screamed.

Leen pushed Jai of her back, got up and rushed to him. She's sort of our nurse.

She put two of her fingers on his neck,' His pulse is a bit high, but he's just in shock.' Leen said.

'James listen to my heartbeat,' she says as she grabs his hands and puts it next to her heart.

After a few minutes his breathing started to slow down. I can finally breathe, I was so scared I actually started crying in Luke's neck.

As soon as he gained his breathe and sat up and I ran to him,'I'm so so so sorry.'

'Babe its fine,' James pulls me into a hug, 'actually it was pretty funny, but Luke I'm going to pay you back later as I know this was your idea'

Everyone bursts laughing.

'I'm hungry,' Skip starts to whine.

'Yeah me too,' Leen agrees.

'Ok, boys go buy fish and chips, and we sunbath,' Sarah says.

'Yes ma'am,' the boys say and leave.

We start to put on sunblock cause the sun was scorching.

'You need some help with that?' someone says from behind us.

We turn around to see who asks us that. Surprise,surprise two desperate idiots decided to try there luck with us.

'No we don't but you'll soon need help yourself if you make a step closer.' Leen says.

'Oooooo this one's got an attitude,' the other on says.

'Just piss of and nothing will happen to you,' Sarah says.