Chapter 2: My relationship with the Janoskians

Hiya Jaileen here. Thanks to my sister Liya I am best friends with the Janoskians. I have known them for about three years and I have my special thing with each of them. 

Jai: He's been my boyfriend for two years and I don't plan on changing that. At first we were just  friends but he knew I liked him but we both agreed to start of as friends. Then once we were playing Truth or Dare and I ended up having 7 minutes in Heaven with Jai. After that we took our relationship to the next level. He's the best cause although we're going out with each other we still act as if we're best friends and we don't care how we look in front of each other. He never gets jelous of my relationship with his mates cause he knows that we are just friends. 

Luke: As soon as we met each other for the first time we both knew we were going to be best friends but we never liked each other as more than friends 1) because my sister liked him and 2) I liked Jai. Adele and Luke started to go out before us, to be exact, the first time we met, Luke asked her on a date. Pretty fast right but they are meant for each other. We like the exact same things, he's like the male version of me and I am the female version of him, cheesy right ? but true.

Beau: I don't even call him Beau but I call him Daddy B, strange right? Wrong. He acts as if he's our dad and by our I mean Adele's, Sarah's (James's Girlfriend), and mine. He won't drink or drive fast if one of us is in the car. Once I asked him why he does that and he said that he feels it is his responsibility to take care of his brothers and mates girlfriend. I doesn't really annoy me because it shows how caring he is and for one selfish reason, I have my mind at rest that when I get drunk I have someone to take me home. 

Daniel,Skip: We are party partners. You'll always find us at parties togethor. We always now the best clubs and parties happening. I really don't know what to say about him because we just party togethor and hang out with the rest of the others. 

James: He is my husband. Yes I know I have a boyfriend and Yes I know he has a girfriend but they accept our relationship and don't get jelous. He's like a teddy bear, I cuddle with him a lot, as friends. I open up to him a lot and he never gets tired of my constant bickering. 

When the boys want to play with Jai's and my temper ,which is very short for both of us, they call me Jai to mix us up but usually they call me Leen. 

I can't forget to tell you about Sarah.

Sarah: She's like my best friend since she started going out with James. We are both shy and weird when we are togethor. 

Yeah, so now you know about my friends and family. I hope I didn't weird you out or anything but if I did I'm sorry.