Out

Today was the day I was moving away from my hometown 000. Ooo was a very special place for me until my dad had announced that we were moving to some place called aaa. When I got the news I was so upset. I am about to go to say goodbye to my best friend Ashley and my other friends sharen and carren. They r my only friends cuz everyone is scared of me cuz I am a vampire queen. They are the only people who understand me. I am about to go to their houses but when all of a sudden I heard a crash upstairs my house . When I saw up I saw the most hideous person ever in the cutest way ever ash. Ash was my boyfriend 600 years ago and he will not get over our break up. We broke up for good reason though,i caught with another girl one night and I broke up with him.

Ash

Hey babe I heard u were moving

Marcy

I am but I don't want to talk to u

Ash

Oh please I just want to say bye

Marcy

No ash it is final

Ash

(Wat do I do she does not want me back.)

I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her to the wall.

She was screaming but I do not care I just want her back.

Marcy

Let me go ash!!!!!

Ash

I just wanted to love u not to hurt u Marcy please forgive me!!!!!!

Marcy

I di not think I would hear that from ashes mouth. My mind was blown and I let him kiss me until he went too far and almost pulled me to the ground and after that I had to push him.

I kicked him Out of my house when I heard a portal open up. It was my dad coming from the nightosphere. I can't believe he would actually come to see me before I left.

Hunson

Marcy !!!!! Hey I just wanted to say something important after u leave.

Yes dad.......

Good luck and don't let the boys catch up to u.

Yeah sure dad......

I left wen I saw my dad grab me and hug me I was surprised again.

Road:

I was on the road when I forgot all about my friends . I forgot to say bye!!!!!!

I stopped the car and thought of how I could reach them. I was in such a panick that I forgot I had. A phone. I called hem saying I was leavin and left them messages that I will call them later.

5 hrs later:

I have finally er river to my new house. It was under. A cave and it was pink and white with so my shade of red.

I unpacked all my stuff and layed down on my bed thinking......

THIS IS A NEW START TO LiFE!

Please comment and like and tell me if it is horrible or good. Plz tell me .