Enough!

So in this chapter blue does as he is told even thought he doesn't want to anymore...things will get somewhat sad and intense!

———————————————————————————
Narrators
It had been a few days since the gang saved errors life he was living with them and they were creating chaos in the AUS and after that error would destroy the AU...he was still doing his job hating every minute of it.Killer,horror and dust had to go back to their AU since he kid decided to reset again...and they needed to be their to "greet the child"....since Error didn't have an AU he stayed along with cross and nightmare...since their AU was either destroyed or ruined.

Blues POV
I had another command from ink and dream I had to go to nightmares castle and take advantage that their gang wasn't their with nightmare...so i was going to ambush nightmare,but boy was I in for a surprise.

Errors POV
I was on the couch with nightmare,playing with my strings as cross went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast, that's when a portal opened right near the side of the couch where I was sitting...only to see underswap come out of the portal with his gaster blaster hammer in his hand! I quickly stood up and made my stings into a thick chain and a dagger at the end ( just like this one) *not my pic*

only to see underswap come out of the portal with his gaster blaster hammer in his hand! I quickly stood up and made my stings into a thick chain and a dagger at the end ( just like this one) *not my pic*

Nightmares POV
Error had quickly stood up ready his strings into a weapon with a dagger at the end of it....the weapon seemed deadly...then I noticed why he took the out underswap sans come out of a portal holding his weapon in his hand.He was staring right at me but then Error got in his way and stood right in front of me...protecting me.

Errors POV
" what do you want swap" I said my voice deep filled with anger. As I stood in front of nightmare making sure that swap was staring at me. His eyes widened when he noticed that I was there and he seemed to shake but I didn't care at this point he betrayed me after all. He back up and said " h-hi Error nice to see you here" I growled at his response and said " lEavE beFore I maKe you!"

Blues POV
Error....was at nightmares castle and he stood right in front of nightmare protecting him and he had..a weapon not one that I've seen before he stared at me with hate and said with a deep anger filled voice "what do you want swap" when he said "swap" instead of blue it broke my soul Error had never talked to me like that with so much anger I shook at his voice but he didn't seem to care at least not anymore I told him " h-hi error nice to see you here"
But he just growled and told me to leave but I couldn't so I tried to talk to him.

(Blue) " error you shouldn't be here"

(Error) " like I care"

(Blue) " error please listen to me nightmare and his gang...their evil they'll hurt you!"

(Error) " they saved my life...I owe them my life"

(Blue) " error there tricking you...they'll hurt you!"