Finley getting hurt part 2

Warning: mention of "love making"
pls let me know if it's weird, comsidering they have children and all
thanks and bye

Cheryl's POV:

After Finley calmed down enough and the doctor gave us our prescription, we finally make our way home again. I'm so tired, I will probably fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I look over to Fin and see him already asleep. He has a huge bandage on his forehead and was told to keep icing his bruised cheek. His elbow is in a cast and we were given a sling for it. I let out a sad sigh and grab his good hand in mine, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

I drive up our driveway and make my way out of the car. Next, I open Finley's door and take him in my arms. He stirs and lets out a painful whimper, but doesn't wake up. It's hard balancing Fin, my purse and keys in my hands and at the same time unlocking the door. I finally got out the key to the front door, when it falls out of my grip and lands on the ground next to me. I let out a frustrating groan and can't help but let a few tears fall down my cheeks. My own exhaustion finally taking over. I hold Fin tighter to me, feeling his small hands hold on to my neck. I quietly cry into his shoulder, letting all my emotions out.

Seeing him so hurt and crying in pain truly hurt my feelings. The worst part about it is that there was and still is nothing I can do about it. He looked so small and helpless laying on the hospital bed. His arms reaching out to me, but knowing I couldn't hold him, shattered my heart.

By now I'm crying so hard, that I didn't even notice the front door opening and Toni standing in front of us.

"Cheryl, baby, what's wrong?", she asks with a worried voice. I can't talk so I just shake my head and start sobbing harder.

"It's ok darling, here let me take Fin, and we will all go to bed ok, hun?" she gently says while pulling Fin out of my arms. I let out a whimper at the loss of contact but quickly relax when I feel Toni's hand on my back. She guides me inside and up the stairs.

"H-his sh-hirt, it's all blo-ody." I manage to stutter out between my sobs.

"We will change him ok?", I just nod, feeling too exhausted to talk.

I see Toni gently changing Fin out of his dirty clothes and in fresh pajamas. She lays him down in the middle of our big bed and finally makes her way over to me and takes me in her loving but strong arms.

A new set of emotions hit me as I cling to Toni for dear life. She just holds me in her arms, rocking us back and forth, not daring to let me go. I can't figure out why I'm this emotional but I guess it has something to do with the hole in Finley's head. It takes me back to almost 20 years ago when I saw my beloved brother with a gunshot to his head.

"The blood and the cut and Jason..." I whisper in her neck when I finally calmed down enough.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry it triggered you. I should've been more alert. I didn't think about it, I'm so truly sorry, my love."

"No, it's not your fault. I'm overreacting anyways. I just felt so helpless hearing his cries! I don't know what happened and I guess I just felt or still feel guilty about it." I quietly admit.
"It's ok how you feel darling. I felt guilty too but these are things we can't stop. Remember when Jason fell down the stairs or when Rowan ran into the tree? We felt super guilty but there wouldn't have been a way to prevent this. Kids will get hurt all the time." She says while looking into my eyes.

I know she is right, she always is. It amazes me how she is able to always find the right words. She knows how to calm me down and that's is just one of the many things I love about her.

"Come on, let's take a shower and then we will lay down with Fin and snuggle him ok?"

"Sounds amazing T.T." I say after gently pecking her lips.

Toni's POV:

We got undressed rather messy and quickly. Well lets say things kind of got a bit heated. It all started with an innocent kiss and ended in a full blown makeout session. Her hands are all over my naked body and my lips are sucking on her pulse point.
"Toni, please." Cheryl moans almost desperately.
"What do you want baby?" I whisper in her ear, sending a chill down her spine.
"You. Your mouth and fingers. God Toni please." she begs.

I just nod and get to work. I kiss all the way down to her breasts, taking my time with them. I gently run my fingers over them before attaching my mouth to her nipple. I can hear her sweet moans and whimpers.

I slowly make my further down, kneeling infront of her. I look up meeting dark brown eyes full of lust.
I waste no time sliding my tounge along her slit. Her breath catches in her throat as I start sucking on her clit. Her hands find their way into my hair, gently pulling them.

I slowly slide two fingers into her pussy, letting her adjust to the feeling.
Her moans are getting louder and more desperate. I push them in and out at a rapid pace, my tounge still teasing with her clit.

"Don't stop, oh my god, I'm so close." she says in a husky voice.

I start pumping faster, feeling her walls clench around my fingers. I easily add a third one and curling them, finding the spot that makes her knees go weak.

"I'm cumming. Oh god, yes." she yells over the running water of our shower.

I don't slow down, forcing another orgasm out of her. When I feel her starting to shake and her legs giving in, I stop.
I gently slide my fingers out of her and start licking them clean.

"Your turn." she says, still out of breath.
"Not today honey. Tonight was all about you." I whisper before pecking her lips gently and lovingly.

We quickly wash off and wrap ourselves in towels, before dressing in our nightgowns.

We make our way to bed, carefully slipping beside Finley.

"Good night my love. I love you with all my heart." I hear Cheryl sleepily whisper over Finley's head.

"Good night darling. I love you so much more." I say before drifting off to sleep.