Introduction

Oh hi there. I didn't see you there. Jk, I love all my readers.

Alex: Trans!Hamilton cos I was introduced to jamilams with middle Alex and I can't do middle John. He is FTM and he's a smol bean. He's middle, and cuts cos of Thomas (originally) and Madison. They're all in college. They all went Highschool together. He's been cutting since grade 10 and almost offed himself, if it wasn't for John, walking on him just as he was about to jump off the chair. Him and John are dating, but haven't kissed in fear of not being soulmates. He wears them massive Harry Potter glasses, but likes to cover his eyes with his bangs anyway, like Sapphire kinda, or Auggie in the book of Wonder. He's kinda scared of fusion, cos of his "parts." He's a raging bisexual. He's 5'4. ( cos I wanna be as tall as Alex)

John: He's dominant in the relationship, both of them. He's pretty gay. Like really, really gay. He loves Alex so much, but understands why he doesn't want to kiss. He's fine with fusion, but never has fused. He knows that Alex was a woman. He was just kicked out of his house for coming out as gay to his dad, literally just as he was leaving to go to college. He and Alex drove down to college with each other. His dad is very homophobic, so he had it a long time coming, and had an extra bag packed for this moment, even tho he also has his suitcase with him... Yea... He's 5'7.

Thomas: Former bully of Alex, and doesn't know what he has done, he just knows that one of of his soulmates cut. He has fused with  Madison, and kissed him, but when that didn't work, they decided to stay friends. He likes fusing. He's a Pan boi. He has a crush he won't ever admit on John and Alex, mostly Alex, and feels great jealousy when he sees them about, being all mushy and cute and shit. He's 6'2

Ok, this is my first Jamilams book, so plz not too much hate, I'm sorry if it sucks. Thanks! Bye!