I usually name the chapters before I start, but I got nothing

John's POV

"Yes, but are you sure it's him-" I asked again, from our bed, being able to see where we had left Thomas in the living room a few minutes ago from the open door.

He looked nervous... Which wasn't like him.

"John, I'm sure, we kissed and-" Alex tries to reassure me, but only annoyed me further.

"You kissed him?? What the fuck Alex, like you forgot I was here or something?!" I said, looking as hurt as possible. Imagine your soulmate telling you he kissed another boy... And telling you outright it was meant to be! (I have no experience with love, sorry)

"But, John, I can see every colour now! The world is beautiful John, don't let a tiny dent stop you from viewing it!" He looked around, his eyes shining. "I've heard that colours called 'red', can you see that John?"

"No I can't you dick, and I don't really think almost killing yourself can be considered 'a tiny dent', especially by the person who tried to die!" I grit my teeth, exasperated, but not wanting Thomas to overhear.

"He's a different person John! He's changed! He loves me and he'll love you if you open up your heart!" Alex tried, desperately now, to sway his opinion to his side.

"Alexander. Hamilton." I forced his whole name, making him shut up. "How do you know he loves you? How do you know he'll love me? He's Thomas Jefferson! If I liked him, you'd know. If he liked me, then God knows that the world is fucked!" I say, finally raising my voice, not caring whether Thomas heard or not, but was still surprised when I looked away from Alex to see him in the room.

"Uh-Uhm, John, I... you just made it blatantly clear you don't like me - in any way, I know - but can I just say, many soulmates only kiss to see colours then separate. And that's fine, but can I just ask for you to think about Alex on this one?" He asked, looking down at his hands while gripping at his shirt.

"I'm well aware of what people do." I spat at him, but then looked at Alex with a dejected look. "But you really do care about him now, don't you?" I asked softly. He nodded his head, looking up at me. I sighed. "Fine. Let's get this over wi- I mean, let's do what we know will make you happy." I said, tipping Alex's chin up and smiling at his now happy features.

"Really?! I mean... Really..?" Thomas asked bewildered, still taking a step forward.

"Yup. I wanna see 'red' as well." I joked as I got off the bed and strutted over to the other male, who, despite being taller than me, still let me take the lead as I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into a rough kiss. Not gonna lie.

He had nice lips- I mean,

He was a good kisser- no? Eeerrrmm

I liked it.

I wasn't supposed to like it though was I?! Shit, what do I do?

I didn't realize it, but while thinking it, I had also pulled away... And said it... Greeeaaaaatttt...

Alex looked over the moon and Thomas looked at me with a slight smirk and said, "Thanks. You have nice lips too." Which just made me blush terribly and lean up and kiss him again. I pulled away to see him blushing as well now before he managed a "Touche my good man."

I looked over at Alex and pointed at his shirt. "Is that red?!" I shouted at him, really full of energy for some reason now. He laughed and pointed at a small drawer "No, but that is. This is blue. Thomas is wearing purple, and you're wearing green." He smiled and I gasped.

"I finally know! You're glasses are green!" I rushed up to him and squeezed his face.

"Gosh darn, you got me! Now let go." he said. "And stop neglecting Tommie! He's your other soulmate after all..." He trailed off, anxious to see how I'd react.

I turned to Thomas, who had been standing awkwardly to the side the whole time. I glared at him, then walked over to him. "I misjudged you. I'm... Sorry." I said boldly, looking up at him as he melted.

He smiled softly, not a sly smirk like usual, but an actual smile. He stuck out his hand. "Me too. Soulmates sticking together?" He says quietly.

I took his hand. "Soulmates are together forever." I say, smiling back at him.

I think we were about to kiss again, but Alex suddenly had a really bad nosebleed and almost fainted. I think.

----------
Wow. I don't think that was the best.... But it's almost midnight so idrc.

Thank you for reading! Thanks for putting this on your reading list! Thanks for actually asking me to update!

I love y'all, you don't think I'm crap, thank Doitsu!

See you next update <3