Prologue

Alex's POV

"Alex can you come down stairs for a sec please? I need to talk to you" oh no, this doesn't sound good. I got out of my room and went down stairs slowly. When I arrived, my aunt was waiting for me in the living room.

"Honey, I know that it's been difficult for you these past years and that a lot of people kick you out of their house. I tried my best to make you happy but it didn't work and I don't know what to do anymore. I can't continue to see you hurt it break me to see you like this. I think it would be better if you go live with your cousin. I talked with him and he said that he really miss you and that he'll be really happy if you go live with him. He's your age and he lives with three of his friends so I think it would help you to be with people of your age."

"Really? I can't believe that! You promise that you wouldn't kick me out! And now here we are, you're kicking me out!"

"I'm really sorry Alexandra but..."

"I told you to not call me that and save your excuses I'm going to pack my things! And don't you dare talk to me again!"

After saying my last sentence I went straight to my room and packed all my things.

-------

Hey! I hope you liked the prologue! Tell me if you saw any mistake and I'll correct them.

Thank you for reading! Please vote it only take two seconds, it'll make me really happy :)