Chap 1

This was it. I was in front of my new house waiting for someone to open the door. After two minutes, the door finally opened to reveal my cousin Michael Clifford.

"ALEX" I didn't have one seconds to react before he hugged me.

"Hey..." I said without enthusiasm.

Michael looked at me with a curious look on his face "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, everything is fine!" I said with a fake smile on my lips.

"Come in! I'll show the house"

I looked around before entering the house. We walked around the house, it was so big! When we entered in the living room, three boys were sitting on the couch. The blond one with blue eyes stood up.

"Hi! I'm Luke! Nice to meet you!" Oh gosh, his eyes are amazing!

Than the guy with brown hair said "Hi, I'm Calum!" He looks sweet!

And finally, a cute guy with curly hair gave me a hug. I was surprised but I hugged him back. Michael laughed and said "and this is Ashton".

"Come on, I'll show you your room!"

I followed Michael up stairs. We stopped at the end of the corridor in front of a door. He opened the door to reveal a big white room with a bed in the middle.

"I know it's really simple, but we didn't know how you'd like your room, so we decide to leave it like this and give you money. If you want we can go shopping tomorrow morning so you can find somethings for your bedroom."

"Thank you Michael I really appreciate it!"

"It's getting late, you should go get some sleep"

Without any words, I closed the door and started to unpack my things. When I finished, I took my headphones and put some music in my ears. The weigh down by the amity affliction came up. I started to walk around my room and imagine what I could do with it. After 30 minutes of thinking, I looked at the clock. It was already 2 am. I tough about getting some sleep, but the thing is, since my parents death, I cannot sleep alone without making nightmares. I hate having them, especially the one where my parents die. I declined the idea of sleeping and decided to listen to some music till the next morning.