Chap 3

Ashton POV

After the movie started, Alex put her head on my shoulder. At first I was a little bit surprised but I didn't say anything and put my arm around her waist. I don't understand how she can sleep during an horror movie!

After the movie, the boys and I decided to go plays video games in the basement. I didn't want to wake Alex up so I let her sleep on the couch.

Alex POV

Where am I? I can not see a thing, what is happening? Oh my good this is too familiar to me, I'm in a nightmare but I don't no which one yet. I started to see something, it's a car. Oh no not again, not in this car I can not see this again. I need to wake up right now! I can ear my parents talking, no no no! Please I don't want to see this. There it is the light, one bright light that is in front of us. My dad tries to stop the car but it's too late. All I can ear now is my mother's scream she's in pain. I looked for my dad there's blood coming out of his head. He's dead. I can't ear my mom anymore, I looked at her to found out that she is also dead. I started screaming and shaking. Someone put their hands around me. I keep screaming.

"ALEX!" I woke up to found Ashton holding me. I started to cried a lot. The other boys were looking at my with questions in their eyes

Michael didn't know what to say so he asked what everybody usually ask "are you okay?"
And I answered the same thing as usual even if it's not true "yeah it was only a nightmare"

I ran to my room and closed the door. I didn't want to explain why I had a nightmare and what was in it.

------
Hy guys! I am so sorry. It took my too long to update I know. A lot of thing happened in my life, I didn't have time to write I am really sorry! I hope that you liked this chapter! I tried to update soon!