Chap 2

Alex's POV

The next morning, we went to the store to buy things for my room. When we arrived at the store, we all went to the paint section. All the boys were exited to help me do my new bedroom. One by one, they showed me different colors to put on my walls. But I already had decided which colors I wanted. I took two paint buckets, one black and one white.

"Really?? You want you room to be black and white?" Asked Michael with a disappoint look on his face.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Well ok"

We continued to walk around the shop. I had chose to take a white blanket, black, blue, pink, purple, green, orange, red and yellow pens to draw on it, some pillows, a simple black desk, glue, a mirror and a lamp. After a couple minutes, I decided that I had everything I needed. We paid and went back to the house. I was really exited to decorate my room. When we arrived, I went directly to my room to start.

"So, what are we starting with?" A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see all the boys standing there with an exited look on their face.

"We can start to paint the walls."

Painting the walls took us 2 hours. We paint them with black paint. I didn't tell the boys what I was going to do with the white paint. After painting, we went downstairs to eat.

"Hey do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked since we had nothing to do.

"But your room is not finish" said Calum

"It's fine I'm gonna finish it alone"

"Ok fine I'm in" said Luke.

We went to the living room and sat on the couches. We sat like this: me, Ashton and Michael on one couch and Luke and Calum on the other. We chose to watch the conjuring. All the guys were a little bit freak out about watching it. It was so funny. I knew that Michael is gonna be so scared, he hated horror movies. I remember this one time when we where little, he was so scared the he pissed in his pants. I still laugh about it.

The movie started. After 10 minutes into the movies, the tiredness hit me. I put my head on Ashton shoulder and closed my eyes. The last thing I remembered is Ashton putting his arm around my waist.