[1]

I walked down my stairs slowly carrying my bag behind me. It moved around behind my back as I snuck down. I walked down, at the bottom of the stairs I jumped.

I walked around the house and headed to the back door. I slowly opened it up and as I did I heard a small meow behind me.

Turning back I stared down at my cat.

"Shush!" I replied putting a finger on my lip.

He meowed one last time and I closed the back door. I backed up against the wall and cautiously moved along it.

I had to be careful. I lived in a house full of cameras and motion sensors.

As I moved along the wall I stared up at the motion sensor light trying to avoid it. Once it was avoided I put my black hood over my head and walked over to the gate.

The biggest problem of this all was my neighbours had cameras as well. My neighbours didn't like me in the slightest so if I got caught on their cameras sneaking out they'd use it against me or snitch.

I had another gate but I couldn't use that one either. There was a camera that spotted whoever came out as well as a motion sensor.

I walked to the back gate near my neighbour's house and as I jumped onto the fence I made sure to look at the side trying not to be caught.

I jumped down from the fence and once on the other side, I picked up my skateboard.

I had everything planned out. I wasn't allowed to be out at this time at night but who would be.

It was my 16th birthday today and my father had gotten me spray cans. I told him it was for a project I was working on. It sort of was like a project just, an illegal one.

I dropped the skateboard on my driveway and made sure to dodge the cameras at my neighbour's house. I put one foot on the skateboard and put an earbud in.

I would love to just skate around and have both earbuds in but that wasn't possible. You never know who you'd meet at this time of night or when you'd hear something that you needed to run from.

My neighbourhood wasn't the safest considering gangs liked to hang around the place. I'd be safe from them as long as I avoided the park though.

I began to skate down the driveway and onto the road. I took a sharp left and began to skate forward.

Today was the first time I'd be able to share my artistic side with the world. I always wanted to make people wonder to make them think who did this. But what I really wanted to do was mess around with the gangs.

Although it was very risky I loved the adrenaline I'd get from doing stuff like this. The plan was to find some of there street art and fool around with it a bit. It would be easy for me to put a signature of another squad but I could always make up my own as well.

I wanted to make them nervous angry I wanted to see them feel fear but confusion. It was all just one big game to me nothing more.

Nearing the end of the street I took another left and began to go fast down the road. I could see some people walking but I just ignored them.

Putting one foot on the ground I used it to push back so I'd go faster. I moved my hips to the right as I came to a turn. I was so close to the park.

I put my foot near the ground to slow down a bit. As I passed the park I stared over at it.

Of course, there was a gang there.

A group of people sat near a tire swing at the park. They seemed to be passing something back and forth and as I slowly skated past one of them looked at me.

"GET OUTTA HERE YA WANNABE!" They yelled as their friends chuckled at what he said.

I stopped in my spot and unzipped my bag. Taking a red spray can out I turned left on my skateboard and headed over to them.

Stopping in front of the guy who yelled am me I took the lid off the spray can.

"Whass that! Some sorta new drink!" He yelled after laughing again.

"Yall high as shit," I said pressing down on the spray can.

The red paint hit his face and he screamed out in shock. I threw the spray can back in my bag and slowly began to back away on my skateboard.

"Well look at the time it's getting late," I said looking at my wrist.

"Woop see ya!" I turned around on my skateboard and began to skate away as fast as I could.

"YA BITCH!" One of them yelled.

I could hear their footsteps behind me and I began to laugh as I skated quickly.

Boy, not even 10 minutes in and I've already started shit.

As I skated even faster down the road I could still hear them trying behind me. Funny I didn't think people who seemed to be high and drunk could even run but ya know whatever. I haven't tried both only one and even so, I was lying on the ground ready to sleep.

I pushed my foot against the ground going my fastest, I could hear the wheels hitting the ground hard as sparks were lit under my feet. I looked back at them to see them slowly fading into view.

As I turned my head around my eyes widened.

I slammed right into someone and my skateboard went flying. I slid across the ground I could feel my clothes ripping and my bag becoming covered in dirt. I stopped moving and slowly looked around me.

I was surrounded.

A/N

Can yall see the cover or is it just me?